IEM cable repair/replacement

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, recently I went to sim lim tower Singapore. There is uncle Giam doing 3.5mm or 2.5mm jack. If you have followed this thread from the bottom. This uncle is still there. I just want to update this address here again.

My IEM
RHA T20i - Jack replacement

Rison Radio & Electric Co.

10 Jalan Besar #B1-31 Sim Lim Tower Singapore 208787 Tell 62947302.

He normally opens from 3 pm to 7 pm Monday to Sunday.

How much did he charge?

I hardly surf hwz now, surprised to see my thread from 6 years ago is still alive.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, recently I went to sim lim tower Singapore. There is uncle Giam doing 3.5mm or 2.5mm jack. If you have followed this thread from the bottom. This uncle is still there. I just want to update this address here again.

My IEM
RHA T20i - Jack replacement

Rison Radio & Electric Co.

10 Jalan Besar #B1-31 Sim Lim Tower Singapore 208787 Tell 62947302.

He normally opens from 3 pm to 7 pm Monday to Sunday.

$30 price includes the jack? Looking to reterminate my 2.5mm to 4.4mm though.

Leslie97

Reaction score
Thank god i found this post, my first iem i bought 5 years ago was the Westone UM1. There was a wire that broke off hence no sound on the right side.

I brought the iem to the uncle at Sim Lim Tower yesterday for repair and was able to learn alot from him. Very knowledgeable and skilled! Thanks to him my old memories is back to life :)

For pricing wise he only charged me $30 for the re-termination of wire.

I hope my post helps for those who encountered similar problems as mine :s13:

lordofshanghai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bump! Shall check it out the store this weekend.

Btw, my shure shell got damage, any reco stores for repair? Thanks in adv!

ictaros21

Reaction score
Try SgAudioHive. I'm not affiliated with them but I use their services quite often. Great workmanship

fireanlives

Reaction score
SG Audio Hive

Yong of Sg Audio Hive has skill, is open about his pricing and doesn't try to upsell you. He reshelled my Shure SE350s and even helped me with my tablet's battery problem. Good dude. First time meeting him today and I'll come back if I need his services.

Lastexile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to Rison Radio & Electric Co as well. Uncle was really nice to re-terminate my cable at the 3.5mm jack. Cost me $20, without getting a new jack

Trinity54

Reaction score
Try SgAudioHive. I'm not affiliated with them but I use their services quite often. Great workmanship

is that guy named yongwoei or something like that ? i remembered back in somewhere 2012-2013 i did engage this guy to help me with replacing the 3.5mm jack of my silver poison and also custom make some interconnects and cables for me. back then its home based and i realised some of the cables he made for me had these "hive" with a small logo printed on the heat shrinks. if its the same guy , he is an extremely nice young fellow .and most of the time he travels down to my work place all the way in jurong just to collect and return the stuff back to me at no additional charges.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.