[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

zensushi

Reaction score
I'd like to know the Pokémon's level, too, not just its IV. Will keep level 35s for trades or even Lucky trades for relevant Pokémon.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know the Pokémon's level, too, not just its IV. Will keep level 35s for trades or even Lucky trades for relevant Pokémon.

Not difficult also. Just check the stardust requirement for the next power up.

If it is 8000, then it is either 35 or 36. 35 if u are sure u never powered it up.

Delardino

Reaction score
i dun need to take down the gyms for coins,( every other day i visit their gym, esp those players i LOVE, up 1 time i go hoot liao, sometimes i even wait until they change their colour, once they up str away fire lol)
neighbourhood area? u bo tio confront before ah :s13:

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
neighbourhood area? u bo tio confront before ah :s13:

hdb gyms can hide in hdb, find some place hide and grind, they want coins they have to save.........

keep bleed them until they sian, want save cannot, dun save also cannot

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hdb gyms can hide in hdb, find some place hide and grind, they want coins they have to save.........

keep bleed them until they sian, want save cannot, dun save also cannot

They also thinking feed until let you whack till sian. :s13:

In any case, the game prevent you from feeding more than 10 berries within 30 minutes if I am not wrong. So don't think they will worry about bleeding gb.

For those die hard security guard, the most you can do with single person take down is just take out one or 2 Pokemon from the gym before they put back again after 10 minutes cool down is over. So for such cases, you better have their same color and slot in before them.

However I have encountered some really pro security guard where they will be able to shave you out even if you managed to slot in last. :o

That is shaving at a whole new level.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They also thinking feed until let you whack till sian. :s13:

In any case, the game prevent you from feeding more than 10 berries within 30 minutes if I am not wrong. So don't think they will worry about bleeding gb.

For those die hard security guard, the most you can do with single person take down is just take out one or 2 Pokemon from the gym before they put back again after 10 minutes cool down is over. So for such cases, you better have their same color and slot in before them.

However I have encountered some really pro security guard where they will be able to shave you out even if you managed to slot in last. :o

That is shaving at a whole new level.

a) yes 1 acc 10 berries, if all 6 in, its its 60 gb , NOT forgetting non defender acc which mean 6+ X accounts, so if addtional 4 not in, they can feed 100

b) yes its easier to take down any pkm so long is non blissey being chansey and snorlax is the hardest due to high hp( then again each gym max only can have 2 of these, i usually focus hitting out others)

c) same colour of cos have, if i up, i cont to hit ttt first 5 i dun touch mine
then cont to grind till mine out ( free coins)

d) as an attacker, i know how to take them out, means i know the tatic to def ( if i am phsyically there)

like esso slogan, we are drivers too

when u attack u know the mentality of the defenders, play a few time boot them out.

for them to put back, is for pride purpose only

they lose gb saving be it wanna roll or for the day,
it doesnt make sense to def but for face, they have to

for me i gave up trying to earn coins in neighbourhood,i just want gym xp

for town gym its easier, u keep grind, ppl let go, even spoofer also not keen to def for long

but i din know @delardino got 900 gb ! he got the sources to play....

for me i just tap for the sake of tapping, cos no space for pokeball this sun.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just now scared me sia. The new version (the one with the revamped appraisal screen) got bug. The premier ball didn't appear when trying to catch the raid boss. Needed to restart to solve the problem.

zensushi

Reaction score
Not difficult also. Just check the stardust requirement for the next power up.

If it is 8000, then it is either 35 or 36. 35 if u are sure u never powered it up.

Thank you!

The Pokémon games on the consoles already show the levels of the Pokémon encountered...maybe it'd be included in Pokémon GO in the future. :o

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
The steps shaker I have, now not working at all. I abit sian to play also. :(

Hpb tracker?

Whack overseas easy to get ex raid invite, but odd timing in our time zone. Surprised most overseas pkm not so crazy as Sg players, gym can easily switch or find slots

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No snipe for ispoofer app, it’ll just track your present location and move around?

Yes, so when you wanted to move to your current location fast.

Just need to disable the spoofing location and there u are. You can then play as per normal walking around and when you feel tired, can enable back the spoofing location and use the joystick to move around from where you are.

It's pretty safe but of course the rules of spoofing still applied.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hpb tracker?

Whack overseas easy to get ex raid invite, but odd timing in our time zone. Surprised most overseas pkm not so crazy as Sg players, gym can easily switch or find slots

No the steps cheater thing. Keep on swing your phone to get distance covered. Its like you're sleeping but the steps keep counting.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coming soon. Pokestops will have someone blocking. :s13:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiya.. The new appraisal system.. Instead of the 3 stars.. Why can't they just give us a number? Now I dunno wat IV to tag to the name.. & poke genie oso broken now bcos of the change.. Face-palm..

Why need to tag IV ?

Just tag direct attack, defence and stamina lah

Much accurate reflection of the mon than just IV

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is actually the closest indeed, since the three bars are already there.

I think it makes the third-party IV checkers' algorithm far easier, without the need to read info such as CP, HP (not the HP IV) and highest IV stat, and do some calculations. They just need to read the bars and do a simple lookup table. :eek:

Really don't see a need for 3rd party checkers now

This new appraisal system faster and definitely more accurate :s13:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, if you all really need a number.. just do the maths lor.

Depends on the Pokemon. IV 93 can have a lot of variation like 14,14,14 or 15,14,13 or 15,15,12

IV 93 just means when you add the 3 stats(say 14, 14, 14), the total is 42/45. To get IV% of a pokempn, just add the stats tgt then divide by 45 and multiply by 100%

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.