Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did anyone monitor the Samsung 128gb microsd pricing from 1st? Was there any instances recently in the last 3 mths whereby it has free shipping?

JustDoLor

Reaction score
This week all the coupons play hide n seek.....
QEopOrh.jpg

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
Did anyone monitor the Samsung 128gb microsd pricing from 1st? Was there any instances recently in the last 3 mths whereby it has free shipping?

It nv has free shipping. Only the higher capacity ones have. Past 3 months always $4.90 shipping. Last year lowest shipping was at $3.90.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It nv has free shipping. Only the higher capacity ones have. Past 3 months always $4.90 shipping. Last year lowest shipping was at $3.90.

It had free shipping last yr but was OOS very fast. Seems like i can only use my qpts to offset shipping for now.

namex123

Reaction score
It had free shipping last yr but was OOS very fast. Seems like i can only use my qpts to offset shipping for now.

Last Year 2018 around December seller clearance shocks i buy 1
samsung Evo 128gb orange color U3 it was $19.90+free shipping
:)

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can do directly from Qoo10 app...

Delivery method select others and share to note app. Copy out the code from web string..

You really moneyface.

WMM is doing forummers a favour, of course he/she is going to do it at his/her convenience.

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs

ZynoXII

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You really moneyface.

WMM is doing forummers a favour, of course he/she is going to do it at his/her convenience.

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs

I'm pretty sure Moneyface is just giving a suggestion. He wasn't the requestor.

Chillax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.