Thread all abt ROLEX

new_bie

A friend got one 40mm 16570 white dial without cert for 6.4k at shop in Chinatown. Still can negotiate

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

42mm - 216570
was quoted 9.6K at ct pre-loved shop.

AleChi

Spot on. The AAA grade shown on youtube, fraction of cost, and very very well made. I saw one on replica sub. The only differences are very very minor quality issue, spotted only on magnification. Layman might not even see a problem.

They opened up back casing. Same movement as rolex sub!!! On closer inspection, it was a replicate movement as well. Movement finishing not as refined as original, but else looks the same, even with movement numbers etc engraved.

Want to save few hundred dollars buy from carousel, end up with a fake, SIM TIA ah! More than 10k sgd no joke.

to each of his own...some may do it but some may not.

coz my frien kena before...saw a Sub...selling reasonable on Carousell...met n take a look...fake... as frien is a collector, he roughly know where to spot...but cannot be 100% sure himself even though he is a collector...i am not so i wun even wan to risk it...we are not talking about a couple hundred dollars here.
u just need some black sheep to spoil the soup.
Thus my friend usually buy resales through connection...i mean those shops whom does this or through friens friens...but definitely not stranger coz if **** happen...hard to trace back and result in police report will not be nice.

AAA replica grade...u hardly can distinguish from real...

makingfriends

there's grey sellers shop that does authentication for a small fee, can always go for verification to deal on the spot.

if carousell sellers refused to go then no deal, like u say its thousand of dollars of cos buyer is worried.

but if going for authentication also worried then better off buying from AD which apparently they have no stocks.

yup...heard about those shop help to authenticate.
those interested to buy from Carousell...do consider, spend abit to 安心.
As i am not really collector or die die must have...i buy from AD...hv take..dun hv...forget it...hehehe

makingfriends

Spot on. The AAA grade shown on youtube, fraction of cost, and very very well made. I saw one on replica sub. The only differences are very very minor quality issue, spotted only on magnification. Layman might not even see a problem.

They opened up back casing. Same movement as rolex sub!!! On closer inspection, it was a replicate movement as well. Movement finishing not as refined as original, but else looks the same, even with movement numbers etc engraved.

Want to save few hundred dollars buy from carousel, end up with a fake, SIM TIA ah! More than 10k sgd no joke.

years back...frien got a sub no date for me fr BKK...AAA replica...except the bazel got a scratch...the rest compare to my real...i cun spot anything...and 4yrs later...it is still running a perfect timing, no rust on chain... cost me SGD$170 back then

hwaa

As i am not really collector or die die must have...i buy from AD...hv take..dun hv...forget it...hehehe

carouhell is still quite a good place to hunt for good deals so didn't give up on that place yet. :D

AleChi

Bo pakeh one this. Talk to them. They will tell u they authenticate best to their abilities. If subsequently found that they wrong, and watch is fake, u cannot go the authentication shop to seek refund. Authentication in 2nd hand shop is just paying for their professional view.

Whereas buy from 2nd hand shop is different. They tell u if found fake, bring back anytime with receipt. They refund, no questions asked. 1 yr warranty most of the time somemore. But if u bought 2nd hand is stolen goods, and the shop in good faith is unaware, u got zero recourse.

AleChi

Yeah, exactly.

If watch can make so real AAA quality, tell me what is the big deal of getting a rolex box, fake a cert/card/booklets? Quite easy.

Some everything hVe, but no receipt. Some no cert. No this no that. Very suspicious. U mean u buy a branded watch, and even when everything is stuffed into box, but when selling watch, can be missing all or some documents, but box still have?

Some sell BNIB, say dated 2019, un-named etc. Selling thousands or even ten thousands above RRP. How sure are u? I can buy a 2017 piece, polish it up, get a blank rolex card (not difficult to get) and just endorse the date myself.

And becos BNIB, the sellers and even 2nd hand shops charge even more premium. Wa kao. Chopping all the carrot heads who walk about happily with their "new" purchases. Scary siah

years back...frien got a sub no date for me fr BKK...AAA replica...except the bazel got a scratch...the rest compare to my real...i cun spot anything...and 4yrs later...it is still running a perfect timing, no rust on chain... cost me SGD$170 back then

All in a Day

Yeah, exactly.

If watch can make so real AAA quality, tell me what is the big deal of getting a rolex box, fake a cert/card/booklets? Quite easy.

Some everything hVe, but no receipt. Some no cert. No this no that. Very suspicious. U mean u buy a branded watch, and even when everything is stuffed into box, but when selling watch, can be missing all or some documents, but box still have?

Some sell BNIB, say dated 2019, un-named etc. Selling thousands or even ten thousands above RRP. How sure are u? I can buy a 2017 piece, polish it up, get a blank rolex card (not difficult to get) and just endorse the date myself.

And becos BNIB, the sellers and even 2nd hand shops charge even more premium. Wa kao. Chopping all the carrot heads who walk about happily with their "new" purchases. Scary siah

That’s how the saying (original version in chinese) goes: scared dont buy, buy dont scared.

mav3rick

blugmkY.jpg

hwaa

nice...couple yrs back tot of getting, it was selling at abt 13k+...wore it...kinda of heavy to me n esp thick...thus i pass it...hehehe...shld hv got it...now selling 15k+...darn

think 15k+ also hard to get already.

the best sd4k i feel.

lol. because you dont know how to spot.

AAA or super replica, those never modify, buy straight from source.
the moment u wind + turn bezel u know is fake liao.

only modified with gen parts then abit harder to tell.

AleChi

Back in 2015, bought a ceramic bezel sub from 2nd hand shop. The sub dated Aug 2014. Paid $7.8k.

Now i see 2014/2015 sub asking for almost $12k, kua liao ma tao chio.

Even saw a carrot chopper, advertising 2008 normal alu sub above $12k.

🙄

makingfriends

Back in 2015, bought a ceramic bezel sub from 2nd hand shop. The sub dated Aug 2014. Paid $7.8k.

Now i see 2014/2015 sub asking for almost $12k, kua liao ma tao chio.

Even saw a carrot chopper, advertising 2008 normal alu sub above $12k.

🙄

saw at a 2nd hand shop in Harborfront...asking 14k+ for sub date...
than tell me if wan spot a brand new...retail + 6k...can find one...
i was like...WOW!!!

makingfriends

lol. because you dont know how to spot.

AAA or super replica, those never modify, buy straight from source.
the moment u wind + turn bezel u know is fake liao.

only modified with gen parts then abit harder to tell.

no leh...last time they say real bezel turn 1 side...
fake...turn both side...later fake improve leh...my fake is improved verison...turn 1 side nia...hahahaha

bbbbbw

last time one of my watches, 14060 A series, i did not lose money when i sold it in 2012.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.