The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

destan84

Reaction score
Hi guys..recently noticed a tiny white speck on the subregister of my speedmaster..Nt sure if it is just dust..for such matter..anybody has any experience in bringing it in to omega service centre to rectify? Kinda disappointed with their QC

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys..recently noticed a tiny white speck on the subregister of my speedmaster..Nt sure if it is just dust..for such matter..anybody has any experience in bringing it in to omega service centre to rectify? Kinda disappointed with their QC
Is it new piece?

If it's just dust leave it. Sometimes it will disappear. Own the watch, don't let the watch own you.

Dust is everywhere..

All I can say is that you send to service centre doesn't mean it won't come back without dust, or more dust.

Last edited:

destan84

Reaction score
Is it new piece?

If it's just dust leave it. Sometimes it will disappear. Own the watch, don't let the watch own you.

Dust is everywhere..

All I can say is that you send to service centre doesn't mean it won't come back without dust, or more dust.

New piece but worn a few months already..have the exact same concern as u that it might come back with more dust or worse scratches..but it is such an eyesore when on the black subregister..once u see it..u can’t unsee it..so wondering if any bros here can attest to the std n quality of omega service centre in Sg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it new piece?

Dust is everywhere..

i also cannot stand but i tend to live with it.

lazy send back svc centre and wait.

later more issues

cokiee

Reaction score
Iky57Md.jpg

oh my god.... im like no words to describe the fweeling.... this is really an absolute solid piece, instant wow. think this gonna rock my wrist for quite a while.

Very very nice!

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also cannot stand but i tend to live with it.

lazy send back svc centre and wait.

later more issues
To be honest it's not noticeable.. Only if you keep looking.

I guess some will worry that the dust will affect the movement but aiyo those dust in the movement you also can't see hahaha.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New piece but worn a few months already..have the exact same concern as u that it might come back with more dust or worse scratches..but it is such an eyesore when on the black subregister..once u see it..u can’t unsee it..so wondering if any bros here can attest to the std n quality of omega service centre in Sg

I sent in my second hand piece cos it was still under service warranty, and one of the chromo pushers was faulty.

Came back quite fast, issue was fixed. How they handle I dunno, cos my piece was already relatively beat up, even if they introduce new scratches also not important to me. Not the kind who need my watches being very Ghim Ghim swee swee, life's too short to sit there and babysit whatever is on my wrist.

destan84

Reaction score
I sent in my second hand piece cos it was still under service warranty, and one of the chromo pushers was faulty.

Came back quite fast, issue was fixed. How they handle I dunno, cos my piece was already relatively beat up, even if they introduce new scratches also not important to me. Not the kind who need my watches being very Ghim Ghim swee swee, life's too short to sit there and babysit whatever is on my wrist.

Thanks for sharing : ) if it nt too long a wait I might just send it in if I am at Harbourfront area.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing : ) if it nt too long a wait I might just send it in if I am at Harbourfront area.

Just to clarify, wait was a matter of days, though they said it may take up to 6 weeks if I don't remember wrongly.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol that's why looks is subjective. someone can buy a 15k rolex and it still look seriously ugly to another person who likes a $150 citizen watch. :o

So is one's lifestyle..

I would never spend too much time in EDMW. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.