Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kop2311987

Reaction score
actually gj 150 rebate should be better for newbie i think
emerald only 6% nia

Give u 150 rebate but need 130 points. I just tried, the most can only hit 15 points even if I drive 7.30 to 1.30, 5 to 12. Maybe it's just me.. haizz.. really bg.. drive anywhere also bo trip. Petrol cost high high

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
same thing changi airport manually input terminal name as pickup point and put your arrival door number in notes can siam surge

anything blame gojek's heck care attitude (till now still haven't implement in-app cancellation and other basic features) and the drivers who choose to work for such a behkan platform

The suntec city if passenger book this is drop off at convention centre big led there

Encounter afew time. They want drop tower 5 tower 3. Explain to passenger. So far no issue.

The airport bvod if u see the gps routing is at t1.

So as long passenger want go t2,3,4 i will ask them edit destination. Or i will just drop them t1.

So far only 1 passenger stubborn. Want go t2. But dont want edit destination tell me just drop him t1

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

clockwise

Reaction score
I also threw keys on 05 Apr, before getting a job.

But was on the mindset that die die must get a job.

Was also doing insurance that time, so doing grab do help to complement my work, but also quit insurance in end April after found a job.

Now, whenever I'm below my office smoking, I see the drivers in their car during red light, all their eyes are the same.

Zone out and lifeless...reminded myself, not to be there again.

Friday and Saturday night, cannot be with kids and wife.

People go home dinner and spend time with kids, I'm driving them there.

Early morning wake up to drive from 8 to 11.30 to cover cost. Afternoon go appointment or cold calls. Evening no appointment then go drive or after appointment go drive.

Want go holiday also need think twice, no drive, rental still run.

Still need tiap few hundred to cover up dents, bumps and scratches before returning car.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Gimmegimme

Reaction score
Hmmm shouldn’t it be the finance team’s responsibility with regards to cost savings?

They’re the ones who asses annually and then set the budget to each dept.

As long as the dept stays within the budget, everyone is happy.

HR is cost centre mah. The only way can show positive KPI is how to hire cheapest fastest, save budget for company

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.