Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This week top up cham... only $20+ after comm 😅 just do last 13 trips tmr to finish 70 trips this week then close shop for the week.

Next week onwards schedule become like this:

Grabhitch before work - target stack at least 2 if not 3 the best. Probably can nett $25.20 after comm. $25.20 x 5 days = $126

Gc after work till wife finish work - 5 days should have at least nett $100 i hope

1 sunday from 10am - 3pm target nett $80-100

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Totally feel u brader.
I also threw keys on 05 Apr, before getting a job.

But was on the mindset that die die must get a job.

Was also doing insurance that time, so doing grab do help to complement my work, but also quit insurance in end April after found a job.

Now, whenever I'm below my office smoking, I see the drivers in their car during red light, all their eyes are the same.

Zone out and lifeless...reminded myself, not to be there again.

Friday and Saturday night, cannot be with kids and wife.

People go home dinner and spend time with kids, I'm driving them there.

Early morning wake up to drive from 8 to 11.30 to cover cost. Afternoon go appointment or cold calls. Evening no appointment then go drive or after appointment go drive.

Want go holiday also need think twice, no drive, rental still run.

Still need tiap few hundred to cover up dents, bumps and scratches before returning car.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
People go home dinner and spend time with kids, I'm driving them there.

48cham 1..... .

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm shouldn’t it be the finance team’s responsibility with regards to cost savings?

They’re the ones who asses annually and then set the budget to each dept.

As long as the dept stays within the budget, everyone is happy.
Yes no. Budget was allocated by Finance (after much discussion) before FY starts. When FY starts, it's up to how the Dept utilize it. Underuse or overuse also mafan. Recruitment cost is usually harder to forecast for HR Dept, so they will play safe lowball candidate when can.

Only angmo coy dun peg last salary...

Last time i from singtel go worldpay jump 1.2k

And they are more willing to give you big big title, especially if you are in banking & finance sector.
Public service give 10-15% increment from last drawn very lihai le, else the paper general scholar will qns...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Soon it will be one less experienced monk.

Hope more and more will get out of this industry.
Not happy because lesser drivers but happy for them because they could at least lead a more normal life.

Phv driving too short term. Cannot plan long term.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually not many... these 2 years i think i went for less then 10 coy job interviews 😅

I supposed most of the days you will be driving? After endless tiring days, you still have energy to comb through job portals send applications ah? Really salute you.
I am sending countless applications, so far only 1 interview with employer and 1 with agency. All shot down le... :(

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.