Nuraphone & Nuraloop

tingar1

Reaction score
Anyone tried Nuraphone? What are your opinions and should I go for it or wait for nuraloop considering the price point :s12:

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
from what i read, the nuraphone is game changer, but people have problems with the ear tips thingy fitting. also that price tag for singapore phew.

nuraloop won't be shipping till october now so can't really compare.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YouTube reviews look great but reddit reviews so so below. I think they are already 1+ yr old

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nuraphone/comments/9kp4l6/just_bought_a_pair_not_impressed/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nuraphone/comments/9jwney/coming_from_the_sony_wh1000xm3_will_the_nuraphone/

I want to compare with my SONY WH-1000XM3 leh especially the ANC

OK, found some shops selling them here. Will visit tomorrow

https://help.nuraphone.com/hc/en-us/articles/where-to-try

Last edited:

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK, just fast and short tested the Nuraphone from Changeller@Bugis. As compared to my Sony Wh-1000xm3

1) Heavy and can feel the top side pressing against my head. The soft foam pad there is thinner than the Sony
2) I'm using the Sony on-the-go so 1) is not suitable
3) When shook my head from left to right and vice versa I can feel the whole headphone shaking due to its soft rubbery earpad material
4) ANC is worse than SONY
5) Can give good simulated strong bass ie can feel the inner material hitting against my ear
6) Mid-wise it is slightly better than Sony
7) Touch controls, auto cut off/in when headphone is removed from/put on to the head, personalised profile etc are great
8) The earpad material is soft on the ears. Sony is soft too but warms when wearing for a few hours. Need to get the Dekoni earpads as replacement for better comfort

FI, promotion is ongoing. Worth the $500+ to buy?

I think so unless I don't have the Sony in the first place

Wait to see if there's a Nuraphone V2 to pit against the upcoming Sony Wh-1000xm4

Last edited:

Jason8811

Reaction score
OK, just fast and short tested the Nuraphone from Changeller@Bugis. As compared to my Sony Wh-1000xm3

1) Heavy and can feel the top side pressing against my head. The soft foam pad there is thinner than the Sony
2) I'm using the Sony on-the-go so 1) is not suitable
3) When shook my head from left to right and vice versa I can feel the whole headphone shaking due to its soft rubbery earpad material
4) ANC is worse than SONY
5) Can give good simulated strong bass ie can feel the inner material hitting against my ear
6) Mid-wise it is slightly better than Sony
7) Touch controls, auto cut off/in when headphone is removed from/put on to the head, personalised profile etc are great
8) The earpad material is soft on the ears. Sony is soft too but warms when wearing for a few hours. Need to get the Dekoni earpads as replacement for better comfort

FI, promotion is ongoing. Worth the $500+ to buy?

I think so unless I don't have the Sony in the first place

Wait to see if there's a Nuraphone V2 to pit against the upcoming Sony Wh-1000xm4

Is there a wh1000xm4 coming? when?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.