Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So my 10 years account considered new bird or old bird? Low post count worr...

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs

That will be up to one's discretion. I wun mind to share to those that contribute here though. By contribution, meaning to deals and nt to asking for coupons lol

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All these coupon asking requests are distracting and derailing from the main purpose of this qoo10 thread, which is to share good deals and lobangs.

Posted from PCWX using WTS: NEW Samsung S10+/S10e sealed

Coz resellers are not interested in the deals here, they are only interested in maximizing profits from free coupons.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coz resellers are not interested in the deals here, they are only interested in maximizing profits from free coupons.

Perhaps from now on whoever requests for coupons must also declare what they are buying and post screenshot of order list after purchase. :s13:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Perhaps from now on whoever requests for coupons must also declare what they are buying and post screenshot of order list after purchase. :s13:

Quite easy to fake, i can just show pic of 6 cans of milk powder to gain sympathy. Once received, remove items from list and check out with actual item needed for resale.

Just give out based on your feelings lor.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What are those items that can earn good $$? Share leh. :D

I tried with ps4 2nd gen before, each set can profit about $50-$80 back in 2014. Given the high commission from qoo10 and hgh min spending, profits nowadays should be very low, need sell in volume then can earn.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite easy to fake, i can just show pic of 6 cans of milk powder to gain sympathy. Once received, remove items from list and check out with actual item needed for resale.

Just give out based on your feelings lor.

I mean they screenshot their order delivery list after checkout rather than showing cart before checkout.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I mean they screenshot their order delivery list after checkout rather than showing cart before checkout.

Like that can only give benefit of doubt once coz if they show something else or cant show, then we can assume they use it for something else le. lol

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Haha,maybe those who want coupons from you, need to buy from your referral links! Win-win hahaha

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like that can only give benefit of doubt once coz if they show something else or cant show, then we can assume they use it for something else le. lol

Cos when they show their checked out order it will also reflects product pricings and date of purchase mah.

They can go to the extent to show another order to mask their real order. But in that sense they have to check out another order with some other items to show us this fake order. This is too much hassle for them. Hence, becoming a deterrence.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They already used the coupon still need to spend time to prove to you. Don't think it works

Posted from PCWX using WTS: NEW Samsung S10+/S10e sealed
So we will know our coupons have been properly utilised for something they really need rather than being abused/exploited.

If these requestors are not old birds yet are sincere ones, they wouldn't mind earning our trust in them. Willing requestors, willing givers.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is my framework

1. Requestors must have >300 posts
2. Requestors must declare items to buy before coupon is issued + must screenshot and publish their completed order after checkout
3. Requestors must not request for same denomination coupon more than twice in a week.
4. Requestors who are identified as frequent/community known forum members (aka old birds) will override all above requirements.

My purpose is not just to deter those leechers from coupons exploitation/abusement. But also to give other sincere requestors who need the coupons more urgently their chance.

Last edited:

chelsea78

Reaction score
I have two $30 off $200 coupon to give away but the catch is you have to sign up under my referral link.
PM me for more info.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol more and more patterns coming out le. Im sure mod will be clamping down soon on all these request. Maybe a separate sticky thread for these requests similar to slash it requests?

ZynoXII

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you’re giving coupons out of kindness, there isn’t a need to go through a list of criterias, no need to be so 计较. Give and it’ll be given to you. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.