Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DdRKMCPl.jpg

Scroll capture on my S7 somehow potato quality psps.

https://www.sony.com.sg/microsite/wf-1000xm3/index.html?cid=scp%3Awf-1000xm3%3Aroadshow%3Adsp%3Afb%3Asg%3Alinkpost

Sent from A Young Urban Professional With At Least 3 Companies Going After Him - Utility, Telco And Credit Cards using GAGT

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you sure all those reviews are user self-paid reviews and not sponsored reviews?

Probably sponsored.

This article kinda sums it up though. If only we get T5 looks transplanted onto the WF1000XM3.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/sony-wf-1000xm3-vs-sennheiser-momentum-klipsch-t5-true-wireless/

Our local review!!

https://musicphotolife.com/2019/07/sony-wf-1000xm3-quick-review-at-sony-store-singapore

Sent from A Young Urban Professional With At Least 3 Companies Going After Him - Utility, Telco And Credit Cards using GAGT

Last edited:

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to trade Sony wf-1000xm3 to Klipsch or Sennheiser. Pm me if interested.

Can to share why ah?

twinraven

Reaction score
Can to share why ah?

Treble for me is strangely harsh. not sure if something is wrong with mine. I'm also stuck on SBC codec. Dunno how to change it to AAC. =/

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Treble for me is strangely harsh. not sure if something is wrong with mine. I'm also stuck on SBC codec. Dunno how to change it to AAC. =/

What phone you using? If Samsung you can go to the phone settings there to change the codec

If Huawei like mine it got stuck in SBC codec for my WH-1000XM3. This is due to the Sony app installed

Last edited:

twinraven

Reaction score
What phone you using? If Samsung you can go to the phone settings there to change the codec

If Huawei like mine it got stuck in SBC codec for my WH-1000XM3. This is due to the Sony app installed

Oh! I'm on oppo. So I can't change it in settings. Try to force in developer options, but don't work as well. If I uninstall the Sony app, then I won't have control over anc and stuff right?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Have you installed the Sony Connect app? In the app, you need to change the Sound Quality Mode to Priority on Sound Quality which uses AAC. If you choose Priority on Stable Connection, it will use SBC. The app can also change the equalizer which should be able to fine tune the treble you are after.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably sponsored.

This article kinda sums it up though. If only we get T5 looks transplanted onto the WF1000XM3.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/sony-wf-1000xm3-vs-sennheiser-momentum-klipsch-t5-true-wireless/

Our local review!!

https://musicphotolife.com/2019/07/sony-wf-1000xm3-quick-review-at-sony-store-singapore

Actually for musiccomsg review, he could have changed to AAC in the app. And the battery life at 6 hours is with ANC on and 8 hours with ANC off, I think this is already one of the longest on the market with most buds coming in at 4 to 5 hours, but it's listed as having short battery life. :s11:

twinraven

Reaction score
Have you installed the Sony Connect app? In the app, you need to change the Sound Quality Mode to Priority on Sound Quality which uses AAC. If you choose Priority on Stable Connection, it will use SBC. The app can also change the equalizer which should be able to fine tune the treble you are after.

I did that actually. But even when it's set to Priority on Sound Quality, it's still SBC

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh! I'm on oppo. So I can't change it in settings. Try to force in developer options, but don't work as well. If I uninstall the Sony app, then I won't have control over anc and stuff right?

I have since removed the Sony app and after some firmware upgrade it now runs on LDAC. I won't be using the Sony app again

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i am using iphone, how do i know my sony wireless is playing at the higher quality of AAC?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.