View Single Post
Old 19-07-2019, 01:58 PM   #740
Senior Member
Braun8's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 832
That's so funny. Where got only release price 1-2 days before e-app? ppl also need to think and plan. Now they can only assume its 1199 (max) hopefully. Not forgetting that for 5 rooms, it cannot be 1.1 psf becos its a bigger unit.

If u buy ec now, you have to wait 3-4 years. You also cant see what's the actual unit like. I would dare to say go for condo now. If you encounter any money issue, you still can sell it away.

I'm seriously considering not showing up for the balloting, just waiting to see the developer's actual prices before making my decision.

My flat is in a better location than this EC and I'm in no hurry to get a new place, I will probably start looking at resale condos too.
Braun8 is offline   Reply With Quote