Reaction score
Last edited:

sCuzzZy

Reaction score

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get well soon :s12:
I got a ticket for tomorrow friendly to let go. I can't go due to Im in hospital pending surgery.
I bought 3 tickets together. So interested buyer get to sit with my 2 friends.

Its cat 1 p row section 140. Should be sitting behind the dugout.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OGS say will let the young players play, i dun think the academy kids might get a chance...

Need to take the risk & let a few of these young players play in games. This will provide the competition for places. Those senior players will have play better to keep their places or someone younger will take over their places.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Steve Bruce the new Newcastle manager doesn't want Longstaff to be sold. Longstaff deal called off.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just saw Simon Stone from the BBC walking around Kallang wave mall lol. He’s one of the journos who cover Man United news and press conferences

Felt like asking him what he knows on the latest on Harry Maguire :s13:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is so cool.

imaging walking into the train cabin and you see an ex mufc player seating there.

I remember seeing a picture of the Germany national team taking the tube in London presumably to their match. That was quite awesome

reyorz

Reaction score
I would like to buy all 3 if it’s available cause currently I have 3 cat 4 tickets.

I don’t mind swapping and topping up!

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
I just saw Simon Stone from the BBC walking around Kallang wave mall lol. He’s one of the journos who cover Man United news and press conferences

Felt like asking him what he knows on the latest on Harry Maguire :s13:

not a popular guy on reddit. they think he's fed all the official statements which are generally half truth. :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.