Visa to Australia

wohbee

Reaction score
Another recommendation for kangarookang. Got the approval for my wife and I within less than an hour. Thanks!

curo

Master Member
Reaction score

imanf_m

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kangaroo Kang!
Approved within 15mins.
Used this for my past applications, prompt and reliable always.

Fliks.

Reaction score
Just used Kangarookang's service again.

Applied for 4 visas on a Saturday morning and all approved within 2 hours. As always, prompt and polite service rendered even on a weekend.

kevin301

Reaction score
I saw that Kangarookang give up free 2 visa as per the condition below

Two *FREE* Visa (If you meet our Requirements)
1) Have been a Active/Regular Forum member for more than 12months
2) More than 230 posts
3) Minimum 20 posts for the past 30 days
4) For Active/Regular Members from the below forums
www.hardwarezone.com.sg (HWZ)
www.mycarforum.com (MCF)
www.lowyat.net (LYN)
www.flyertalk.com (FYT)
www.kiasuparents.com (KSP)

Can anyone verify?

Thanks

I did get free before, though it was quite some time back.
No harm to try ask. If you're prepared to pay anyway, then at least you won't feel so disappointed if no free ETA is offered :)

lordnaj

Reaction score
crazy awesome deal and service from Kangarookang!
I sent application and got my visas within 30mins!

gravityz3r0

Reaction score
Exactly one year since i applied via Kangarookang! Here we go again, hopefully can get free 2 ETAs now...hehe

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
Just to check do i have to apply visa to go to Perth? Cos when I book ticket thru Scoot n they show me this.
ZRf65NXl.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

Last edited:

danielkok

Reaction score
I remember reading a few months back, some applicants got their applications rejected for no reason. Like some members of the family ok, then just one kena rejected. Then, gabrah for a few weeks trying to get the visa until some people had to burn the ticket or holiday.

Still happening ah?

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remember reading a few months back, some applicants got their applications rejected for no reason. Like some members of the family ok, then just one kena rejected. Then, gabrah for a few weeks trying to get the visa until some people had to burn the ticket or holiday.

Still happening ah?

As long as there's a need for visa, there's a chance of getting rejected. So, your point?

figo16

Banned
Reaction score

Still happening ah?

Singaporeans hardly get rejected unless you have overstayed your visa. now they are targeting malaysians cause they love to overstay and work illegally in Australia.

danielkok

Reaction score
As long as there's a need for visa, there's a chance of getting rejected. So, your point?

My point is previously the odds of getting rejected was very, very small. Then, we started hearing more cases of people getting rejected. So, my question was whether there's still a significant numbers of people getting their visa applications rejected.

Comprendo?

lilrex21

Reaction score
Just did my 2 visa with Kangaroo Kang. Received the approved visas within half an hour.

Can't wait to go :D

vince123123

Reaction score
If I still have an Australian visa that expires end October due to a trip last year, and I am going on a trip this year in Nov/Dec, should I apply now or after expiry?

If I can apply now, do I get an extension (i.e. until Oct 2020) or would the 1 year start now (i.e. Sept 2020)?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.