Thai AMULETS Official Thread

chriswm85

Reaction score
THAI AMULETS Official Thread

Hello all, this is chris here previously from Amuletforum and SA forum.
Thought of starting this thread to gather back bros and sis who are into Thai amulets as well as new to this hobby.

All those into or already in this hobby let's talk more here.

Last edited:

Legionchaos

Reaction score
Happy to see such a thread here.

Am a newbie into amulets, not fanatic but a believer.
Will like to know more about the do and don't of the wearer in general and where does most of you get invite your amulets from temple or from fu lu shou?

Legionchaos

Reaction score
By the way where is a good "casing" service shop? I do not really have the faith for the fls shop at level 1. Or have anyone have any review on the services at yishun central shop opposite old polyclinic ...

Reaction score
By the way where is a good "casing" service shop? I do not really have the faith for the fls shop at level 1. Or have anyone have any review on the services at yishun central shop opposite old polyclinic ...
yishun 400+ forget the exact Blk no. There got one good workmanship shop.
The one at oppo poly clinic cmi I do twice no good the workmanship then second time even worse my amulet behind got glue stints, he only say Bo bian. Gg

Mitch.Chong

Reaction score
Anyone can identify this?

Hi, anyone can identify this amulet? Someone gave it to me 10 years ago and I never knew what it was. :(

Jaedonsykes

Reaction score
Another new forum is up for Thai amulets and devotee, bring some friends over and make a community there!

Jaedonsykes

Reaction score
Another new forum is up for Thai amulets and devotee, bring some friends over and make a community there!

houseofamuletforum

BlackMarpizan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a newbie to all of this, but have an interest in the morbid/paranormal

Was reading Amulet Forum the other day and a user mentioned that (quote): "The other type of spell or barang that is hard to break is the Filipino spells and barang from the jungles or the sea. Virtually unbreakable."

May i ask why such barang is so powerful? Is it because the barang/spells use jinns or...?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.