[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

kaixin18

Reaction score
I am in company C now, barely 6 months only, thinking of giving up, but have to pay the freaking bond money which is close to 10k.

Salary is MUCH LOWER. (unarmed officer )

Even though you mention earlier on that company A current the highest pay, but don't forget their minimum number of total hours must achieve is higher than company C. So that inorder to get that kind of high basic salary. Not sure your friend when did he interview. Advisable check with HR again of the number of hours must clock inorder to qualify for the basic salary.

Well for this year so far. (Unless Change again)

Company A is about 260hrs
Company C is about 220hrs
Anyone know Company S ? :D

my husband was reject by police a few time after he apply. so now he want to join security guard. which one is better?

Faux Pas

Master Member
Reaction score
Aquarius81 is pretty accurate with the hours.

Hykall, how is the joining bonus of company C works? 3 years bond 16k bonus?

oneboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aetos Auxiliary Police:
209q4bs.jpg

SPF:
2mnn7up.jpg

Funny sia my best fren who is a Diploma holder keep telling me he want join SPF coz of passion and higher pay than his peers :s13:.

Now xia suay liao lor, all the Malaysian SPM holder and holding no rank at Aetos entry salary higher than SPF de Sgt and Cpl.

Where in the world is Auxiliary Police's salary higher than the country's own police force ah? :s11::s11:

Source:
1) Auxiliary Police Officers (ARMED) | Aetos
2) SPF - More Than Just A Job

Now then u know? Even your condo security more pay than spf. SPF is for passion only and it should be, else open to bribery.

Likewise, ministers should have low pay to attract people who not going for money.

mrjack

Banned
Reaction score
Now then u know? Even your condo security more pay than spf. SPF is for passion only and it should be, else open to bribery.

Likewise, ministers should have low pay to attract people who not going for money.
no wonder all run away during riot

WinMe

Master Member
Reaction score
No time for gf

If your gf makes too much noise, no time for her, then she's not a keeper. :s13:

People work as APO mostly married with kids, some are single parents mind you. How about their time with their family?

Make money first, girlfriend can wait. If no money, how to afford wedding and housing?

Hykalll

Reaction score
If your gf makes too much noise, no time for her, then she's not a keeper. :s13:

People work as APO mostly married with kids, some are single parents mind you. How about their time with their family?

Make money first, girlfriend can wait. If no money, how to afford wedding and housing?

There are many ways to make money. Being an APO isn't one of them. Being an APO requires you to sell your time for money.

cz287cj

Reaction score
Not sure about that. Heard they will rotate u to another dept if u real **** up. Then they give u all the **** deployment, force u to resign. Thats what i heard.

Possible to no increment for few years? I see, mean no variable bonus?

Aquarius81

Master Member
Reaction score
Nobody from SATS ?
Just recently i heard it from an Ex SATS APO from Malaysia that able to bring home about slightly more than S$2K within 2 weeks. And that is slightly more than S$4000 a month !

Basic was about $1800 ! :eek:

Anyone can confirm that ?

Work until pants drop ! lol :D

mangot0922

Reaction score
Nobody from SATS ?
Just recently i heard it from an Ex SATS APO from Malaysia that able to bring home about slightly more than S$2K within 2 weeks. And that is slightly more than S$4000 a month !

Basic was about $1800 ! :eek:

Anyone can confirm that ?

Work until pants drop ! lol :D

Wah... 2k with how many hours?

Which company u are working at ?

Last edited:

kennytan94

Reaction score
Heard from the interviewer that min commitment is 1 year. So if i wanna quit after 1 year do i still need to pay 10k for the bonus? becos the 1st bonus is given after training 2 month, 2nd year and 3rd year.

Roland216

Reaction score
Currently working as an APO, 264 hrs a month..bring back 2900sgd after cpf.

Now as a APO. True indeed. Gross 3600, net 2900.

Being a PO, after Injury and corporate, now APO. In comparison, those whom won't mind the long hours will enjoy APO as it may "ALOT" better then PO. Yes APO paying higher then state PO. Verified

Those whom seek PO action, APO dun have much action except a few deployment, hence you may get bored very fast within first year of deployment. PO offered more real life action, but BEWARNED, PO job Sign on bonus is 30k cos
1) few hundreds of reported police injuries per year. You be at times handling tough criminals, whom will Bite, spit, kick, Fxxx you, challenge u for fight, escape and jeopardize your career, headbutt u, stab you, push you, slam you and run. But if you think you are up to the challenge, proceed to submit your application to career@gov.

2) if you are Keen to join PO, but they didn't choose you after interview, don't be disheartened. Many of my PO squad mate, only made it after 2 or 3 attempt and some 10th attempted. In mean you can submit job application to C, S, A. Presently I am in C, if u r, SAF ORD, or PNS ORD or going to ORD, and Keen to join either PO or APO, we can meet up for a drink at McDonalds and I won't mind guiding you. If you are ready good but dunno why SPF didn't choose you, we can drink coffee, as I won't mind help my ex org to get solid man or woman.

If you have pending police case(investigation related as a Defendent or court case), don't waste time, none will accept you as PLRD(SPF department) will reject you.

If you intend to stay forever in the org, then SPF will offer better increment. But, bewarn, half of the recruited PO resign in less then 6 years due to stress, injury, less time for gf/wife etc. Those whom last more then 8 years, their salary w/wo OT easily more then those in C,A,S.

Those whom have tried once for SPF but rejected, I strongly urge you to go for C, A to S first, then learn the C job and few months after training and on the Job in C, you can try apply for SPF again, as the entire SPF submission to interview to recuitment timeframe is about 4 to 6 mths long. You can use the time to work or work OT in C first while waiting for next attempt. C reply fast. Pm me for Meetup. FYI, there is Many people in C whom tried SPF to my surprise. Anyway I have 3 former PO colleague whom transit from C to SPF during my 8 years fighting crime. Didn't saw any from S or A though.
There are a few APO whom were former PO in C. They came to C with reasons. Heard 1 is IO, 1 was former TP IO, I was NPCO to PCAO/NIO, and several others. C is a good place for PO to chill and retired. 1 shared with me that 1 siao criminal had being haunting him and his friend family as they caught him back then and sent him to prison. As a result that siao criminal take it personal and manage to trace the officer address. Sad for him, he ORD from SPF, went C, went A, then pte sector, then back to C, and trying to seek a good post but end up posted back to his old post where the siao ex-convict keep finding trouble with him and his family.
I share similar faith, as I arrest/sent many to prison and saw some people already specifically aim me during my service. With injury somemore, I am glad I get to attained similar pay in C with good no stress life. I be glad to coach those Keen to join SPF, look for me in C.
As for now, I am not keen to be trainer in CA, but as what my ex-colleague wish, I am considering (Pay matters) to be course Trainer in HTA. So one day u may see me in CA or HTA.

C is 100% owned by temasek holding.
S is partially owned as it's listed company.
A is (I dunno)

That is y I choose C. Left hand to right hand.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.