High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G2k7VQ5.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess which watch made into the newspaper today
a33XlRIl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

shinoku2

Reaction score
Just got it not too long ago,I normally take good care of my watches but I can tell that the titanium links are starting to show abit or scratches

Yours look very new. Or did u polish. Because mine full of scuff and scratches

AleChi

Reaction score
Not acceptable leh

Even those ah beng paste phone protective screen got more pride. Speck of dust inside, tear out redo. Cannot, change a new piece.

Hi guys..recently noticed a tiny white speck on the subregister of my speedmaster..Nt sure if it is just dust..for such matter..anybody has any experience in bringing it in to omega service centre to rectify? Kinda disappointed with their QC

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not yet. Sunday will go to MBS to try and put my name in the waiting list for a Sub. Now then I know my mum is a regular there.
i hope it hit 15k years down the road :o

u hooted your pam already?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not yet. Sunday will go to MBS to try and put my name in the waiting list for a Sub. Now then I know my mum is a regular there.

all the best, shld hoot something while waiting... cos gonna be a long wait.

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dunch nid waste time...there they sell to high roller gambler notch those who will juz buy 1 sub or sport model a year

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't have that many $10K+ sitting around. Was thinking that since have a few spare cash then just buy a Sub and then found out its almost an unicorn.
all the best, shld hoot something while waiting... cos gonna be a long wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.