Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can install but after entering it will pop up prompt box asking to update. Can't click anything else to get rid of the box.

Seems like they totally block the v4.5.6 liao. i managed to find back the forum but i cant even click on the multiple links in one post. DAmn irritating sia, qoo10.

mkx3000

Reaction score
Given the frequency of people asking for coupons over here, I got a feeling that Qoo10 will probably remove the feature for the gifting of vouchers. Afterall Qoo10 is monitoring this thread too. Lazada & Shopee all don't allow the transfer of vouchers. I would not be surprised if it gets removed.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

qoo10 got more than 100 orders per mins worldwide. dun think they will monitor this thread...but they know what is happening by monitoring their data.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qoo10 got more than 100 orders per mins worldwide. dun think they will monitor this thread...but they know what is happening by monitoring their data.

There are qoo10 spies here. Got a few incidents whereby ppl found a loophole in coupons and posted here. Within few hours it was fixed le.

And qoo10 is HQ in sg and also managing asia market from here as well. Naturally, they will find the venue where ppl are talking abt qoo10 and monitor its patterns.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which gonna makes my Live10 $3 off $20 limited edition now and price for it will soar skyrocket high!

Lai $10 for the coupon anyone? :s13:

Someone in live10 forum mentioned that qoo10 had removed 2 roulette spins. But since one of it can be found in qoo10 app rather than live10 app, im guessing the one with black background was removed.

blusky

Reaction score
Coming coupon(s) for the weekends:

$30 and another coupon (maybe have or maybe don't have, need to confirm).

edwin

Reaction score
need some favors from you guys pls :) I need to use up my Quube coins to buy one item but still short of $1 Quube coins. I do NOT want to top up another 10 coins as I do not see myself using Quube again as things over there is getting more expensive these days.

If you can "donate" me that amount $1 Quube coins that will be lovely. In exchange, i am more than happy to give u the Qoo10 coupon. I have unused coupons below -

$5 off $30
$10 off $100
$20 off $150 x2

Pm me :)

Last edited:

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need some favors from you guys pls :) I need to use up my Quube coins to buy one item but still short of 1.50 Quube coins. I do NOT want to top up another 10 coins as I do not see myself using Quube again as things over there is getting more expensive these days.

If you can "donate" me that amount 1.5 Quube coins that will be lovely. In exchange, i am more than happy to give u the Qoo10 coupon. I have unused coupons below -

$5 off $30
$10 off $100
$20 off $150 x2

In other words u are selling your coupons in exchange for Qcoins.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need some favors from you guys pls :) I need to use up my Quube coins to buy one item but still short of $1 Quube coins. I do NOT want to top up another 10 coins as I do not see myself using Quube again as things over there is getting more expensive these days.

If you can "donate" me that amount $1 Quube coins that will be lovely. In exchange, i am more than happy to give u the Qoo10 coupon. I have unused coupons below -

$5 off $30
$10 off $100
$20 off $150 x2

Exchange 5x mamemon for 0.1 qcoins everyday for 10 days and u will get your 1qcoin.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need some favors from you guys pls
:)
I need to use up my Quube coins to buy one item but still short of $1 Quube coins. I do NOT want to top up another 10 coins as I do not see myself using Quube again as things over there is getting more expensive these days.

$5 off $30
$10 off $100
$20 off $150 x2

Pm me
:)

Or you can pay someone for their Quube coin. Just paynow $1.38-$1.42 to the "seller" and that's it.

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.