hwarzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
K9ZfWmV.jpg

is this the OUG Jade 华联斐翠酒家 ? i also eat the the suckling pig very shiok =:p

Arina Hashimoto

Reaction score
that one is Grandmama's can see the pink menu

OUG jade is the chinese restaurant behind indoor theme park right?

uphill

Reaction score
Just reached Genting. TPG not usable for me both in JB and Genting. For my friend, it was working all the way until he reached Genting. So better use another network.

TPG is hook to which network in Malaysia?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much?:o
Hello, go watch those Youtubes given a few pages back. Should save you (and us!) some questions.

My XOX state exp in Jun, then this month I check again state exp in Jul.
When is the real exp date?
If now state exp 15 Jul, can I top up now to activate the card?
From your description, should be able to reactivate with a top-up...

TPG is hook to which network in Malaysia?
Yes 4G.

digisales

Reaction score
is the rooms in maxim old? did they renovate the rooms with the name change? every room come with a bathtub right?

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is the rooms in maxim old? did they renovate the rooms with the name change? every room come with a bathtub right?

Yes. I think the Executive and Premier rooms were progressively renovated in the last 2 years.

Executive rooms have bathtubs but not the Premier Rooms.

The older Deluxe rooms have not been renovated the last time I stayed last Dec. It does have bathtubs though :s22:

All information on room type including floor plan can be found here >> https://www.rwgenting.com/Hotels/Maxims/

Smarty2

Reaction score
Yes. I think the Executive and Premier rooms were progressively renovated in the last 2 years.

Executive rooms have bathtubs but not the Premier Rooms.

The older Deluxe rooms have not been renovated the last time I stayed last Dec. It does have bathtubs though :s22:

All information on room type including floor plan can be found here >> https://www.rwgenting.com/Hotels/Maxims/

Premier rooms majority are without bathtub..only 1 level got bathtub.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.