Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice...couple yrs back tot of getting, it was selling at abt 13k+...wore it...kinda of heavy to me n esp thick...thus i pass it...hehehe...shld hv got it...now selling 15k+...darn

I think it happened to most of us.Later.Later.Now all suck thumb with the price rise.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This polishing cloth good ah?
yO6yxkO.jpg

AleChi

Reaction score
Yah
Last time long time ago, get a milgauss like strike gold. Now back to normal.

Nowadays buy rolex also very sian ... walk into beautiful boutiques, most sports models all no stock. Like that might as well close down all the boutiques.

End up go non AD shops, look into glass casings like pasar malam. Go pawnshop, worse.

Haha. Sigh ... the level rolex has made so many stooped to ...

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah

Nowadays buy rolex also very sian ... walk into beautiful boutiques, most sports models all no stock. Like that might as well close down all the boutiques.

End up go non AD shops, look into glass casings like pasar malam. Go pawnshop, worse.

buy other brands lor, its not like no rolex the earth won't stop rotating, life still goes on...

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw just sharing, few mths back went into a multibrand ad to put name for sub nd, thought they will buang the paper away.. surprisingly yesterday got a text from the SA asking if i want a dj41mm but non blue.... :o

was abit surprised...they didnt buang my name away.

Last edited:

AleChi

Reaction score
Dj no demand lah

btw just sharing, few mths back went into a multibrand ad to put name for sub nd, thought they will buang the paper away.. surprisingly yesterday got a text from the SA asking if i want a dj41mm but non blue.... :o

was abit surprised...they didnt buang my name away.

makingfriends

Reaction score
Yah

i guess due to China needs...rolex that output per yr ard there...with china demand...well...

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway i guess u didnt read.. the post is more abt the sa didn't buang away the 'imaginary waiting list' , i don't fancy the dj41 non blue also.

Alfie77

Reaction score
anyway i guess u didnt read.. the post is more abt the sa didn't buang away the 'imaginary waiting list' , i don't fancy the dj41 non blue also.
If got DJ blue face, must hoot. Perfect dress watch for the office. Nowadays blue seems to a in colour. Good lah.. that SA still remember you. I also want a sub nd.. lol
Good luck

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If got DJ blue face, must hoot. Perfect dress watch for the office. Nowadays blue seems to a in colour. Good lah.. that SA still remember you. I also want a sub nd.. lol
Good luck

sub nd not easy bah cos never buy from them before. :s13:

just put name and wait only, meanwhile buy other brands first. :o

GrizzlyBear

Reaction score
Wah ... that shop really think customers idiot ah

If it’s Seasons Time, beware.
Bad experience, sold me a 2018 worn watch with the warranty card date written over to forge as 2019. They claimed it’s BNIB, I paid $9+k premium. More I looked at it the more scratches I found all over the watch. Contacted the AD it was originally from and confirmed it was sold in 2018. So basically they sell a one year old watch with voided Rolex warranty seeing the card was tampered with, as BNIB.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bad experience, sold me a 2018 worn watch with the warranty card date written over to forge as 2019. They claimed it’s BNIB, I paid $9+k premium. More I looked at it the more scratches I found all over the watch. Contacted the AD it was originally from and confirmed it was sold in 2018. So basically they sell a one year old watch with voided Rolex warranty seeing the card was tampered with, as BNIB.
The one at Harbour front..? That one aviod.. Black shop

AleChi

Reaction score
Pls lah, everytime i fly in europe, see in those AD shops, kua ga mai kua liao.

Only in singapore and hong kong, due to plenty flippers, make these kind of DJ seem like big deal.

no demand now u walk in and buy one dj41mm blue lor.

AleChi

Reaction score
Wah basket this kind of low life.

For me, anything above $20k, i buy from AD direct. Just got wind from overseas AD my white gold daytona, i should be next on the receiving. When it comes, i just take a short $1-2k holiday and pick up the watch. Still cheaper than the premiums i pay here at 2nd hand shops.

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Gotch go small claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.