Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
need some favors from you guys pls :) I need to use up my Quube coins to buy one item but still short of $1 Quube coins. I do NOT want to top up another 10 coins as I do not see myself using Quube again as things over there is getting more expensive these days.

If you can "donate" me that amount $1 Quube coins that will be lovely. In exchange, i am more than happy to give u the Qoo10 coupon. I have unused coupons below -

$5 off $30
$10 off $100
$20 off $150 x2

Pm me :)

Now cannot buy one Quube coin? I did it awhile back, bought just 1 then

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
qoo10 got more than 100 orders per mins worldwide. dun think they will monitor this thread...but they know what is happening by monitoring their data.
The removal of live10 roulette is another example that qoo10 monitors this thread. People have been asking where to find the roulette after the recent change and now it got removed.
It's just a matter of time when they will take action.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The removal of live10 roulette is another example that qoo10 monitors this thread. People have been asking where to find the roulette after the recent change and now it got removed.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
But why they want to remove the roulette, it is not a loophole to exploit. Isn't it just part of mamemon game.

mkx3000

Reaction score

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

still have on my phone, even they remove it, the decision made from their data analaysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.