Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2019-07-19.png

Just saw this on qoo10 connect-IT shop. Got 20 shop coupon plus 30 cart coupon now. Using Q*coins need 209.30 coins, which costs 134.9*2 + 14.2 = S$284

But then seems like only got qexpress option, no self collect. If use grabpay to hoot the coins can get 2.8k points too if got plat member. Also maybe like $3 cashback if use shopback? :s13:

Shadow79

Reaction score
2019-07-19.png

Just saw this on qoo10 connect-IT shop. Got 20 shop coupon plus 30 cart coupon now. Using Q*coins need 209.30 coins, which costs 134.9*2 + 14.2 = S$284

But then seems like only got qexpress option, no self collect. If use grabpay to hoot the coins can get 2.8k points too if got plat member. Also maybe like $3 cashback if use shopback? :s13:

If you don’t mind a Korean set, can do for $305 - $30 and then pay using Q*coins. Possible to do $26* and stack with Cashback from credit cards and ShopBack. Maybe $25*

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Actually the only thing I would agree with him slightly is the wind noise. If I'm sitting close in front of a fan, can hear the swoosh swoosh sound, but he exaggerated cos when normal walking or even running doesn't have that sound. The wind in Hong Kong must be really strong all the time. As for the microphonics, every earbuds that seals to the ears will have this effect, so it's not unique to this Sony.

Some of the shortcoming I find are can accidentally touch the earbuds when taking them out of the case and inadvertently turn on the ambient sound control. Also, if using without a case and the auto turn off function is turned on, if I put the buds into my pocket, they will turn on as the proximity sensor is triggered by my clothes.

I'd agree with the ranking on this list for sound quality though.
https://crinacle.com/2019/07/14/best-sounding-true-wireless-earphones-2019/

Last edited:

dricas_007

Reaction score
thought challenger no promo price except member price? what is the promo selling at $299?

I just saw earlier they put price tag $349, member price $331.....where’s the $299 promo? Need to approach their staffs for special price ??? Please advise. Thanks 🙏🏻

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
2019-07-19.png

How do you use q*coins? The quube app?

But there I don't seem to be able to use the coupons.

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
can also buy from local store at $299 if you don't know how to use app. some more got store receipt.

I am just asking a question. I prefer to buy online. Sorry if it's info that is easily avaliable because I tried to look but I can't find. I'll keep looking though.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am just asking a question. I prefer to buy online. Sorry if it's info that is easily avaliable because I tried to look but I can't find. I'll keep looking though.

then you should ask this question in qoo10 thread cos it involve qcoins. the people there are frequent users of app.

Shadow79

Reaction score
I just saw earlier they put price tag $349, member price $331.....where’s the $299 promo? Need to approach their staffs for special price ??? Please advise. Thanks 🙏🏻

The $299 I saw at Jurong Point was displayed in front of the display. But the shop next door don’t seems to have the $299 promo. Maybe selected retailers?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.