Reaction score
fug go jek

grab ftw

7x 10 vouchers

zVTqZRHl.jpg

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Mitch9116

Reaction score
Nowadays from average $30/hour earnings drop till $20/hour those $60 amd above daily rental ones must consider continue the contact or throw key asap

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays from average $30/hour earnings drop till $20/hour those $60 amd above daily rental ones must consider continue the contact or throw key asap

is ok, most of e drivers here drive for fun one

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come my phone not rooted but they say not safe? I even off the developer option liaoz, anybody know?

either u format ur phone
or get a new phone just for grab

i heard many frd who newbie got this msg from grab
gj no issue

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
Passenger told me he try to round trip with previous driver. Driver very nice tell him he will end trip then he will rebook to save the $3 change destination.

In the end the call three trip still never goes to driver. Driver gets other call till he cancel till time out.

Told him grab don't always give call to nearest driver one unless the whole area got NO driver. Impossible nowadays.

Unless Tuas south can try....lol.

Pity the Driver CR.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wun do that if i am the driver. I just tell the rider u can try book but may not be me.

Passenger told me he try to round trip with previous driver. Driver very nice tell him he will end trip then he will rebook to save the $3 change destination.

In the end the call three trip still never goes to driver. Driver gets other call till he cancel till time out.

Told him grab don't always give call to nearest driver one unless the whole area got NO driver. Impossible nowadays.

Unless Tuas south can try....lol.

Pity the Driver CR.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please try go drive yourself

Service standard wun bring u food to table.

U think u able to pay car loan/car rental, petrol, and money in pocket after all these if u keep receiving such fares?

zsIKDq4.jpg

Please also deduct 20% from these 4 price. Then total up how much i earn only.

As i mention in my previous post. Currently the price war the only people in gain is platform + riders.

Drivers suffered the most.

Platform happily collect 20%

Riders happily paid cheap trip fares.

Drivers sadly collect these cheapo fares and pay comm to platform providers + car cost and petrol. End of day work in Mac is even better paid

Ride hailing companies improving the lives of consumers by fighting back against the taxi Operators who used to charge exorbitant fees and and to make it worse, offer subpar service standards with entitled old cabbies who were unreasonably rude to customers. Back then cabbies would pick and choose, flouting regulations, refusing to drive passengers to places and consumers were at their mercy, all because of the government’s protection of the cabbies interest at the expense of consumers.

With ride hailing companies, fares for consumers have gone down and service has improved. G and GJ are simply trying to improve consumers experience by reducing waiting timing etc, how can this be a bad thing? Competition is probably hard for PHV Drivers but most Singaporean’s will agree that service standards and price have improved for everyone in the past 5 years, and PHV/taxi Drivers are already privileged enough to have their jobs protected against foreigners.

Last edited:

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
Ride hailing companies improving the lives of consumers by fighting back against the taxi Operators who used to charge exorbitant fees and and to make it worse, offer subpar service standards with entitled old cabbies who were unreasonably rude to customers. Back then cabbies would pick and choose, flouting regulations, refusing to drive passengers to places and consumers were at their mercy, all because of the government’s protection of the cabbies interest at the expense of consumers.

With ride hailing companies, fares for consumers have gone down and service has improved. G and GJ are simply trying to improve consumers experience by reducing waiting timing etc, how can this be a bad thing? Competition is probably hard for PHV Drivers but most Singaporean’s will agree that service standards and price have improved for everyone in the past 5 years, and PHV/taxi Drivers are already privileged enough to have their jobs protected against foreigners.

People are forgetful or don't want to remember. As usual if PHV gone they will complain Taxi like last time.

The Complaints are endless....

No use for a Name

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came back from overseas for a few months
Now incentives so shiat?
130 gems 40c each
Gojek how check incentives?

Chris8510

Reaction score
Yes very jia lat, our DT also want to ru road liao.
Gj not sure should be same as before no SMS as per normal. But pings may be very different from the past. :s22:

Just came back from overseas for a few months
Now incentives so shiat?
130 gems 40c each
Gojek how check incentives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.