Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

AleChi

Reaction score
114060, bnib secondary market selling $3-4k premium to rrp. Preowned selling about $1-2k premium to rrp. Local AD waiting list, no one wants to commit. But heard of ppl after 1 yr, still no sound no picture.

14060 or 14060M easier to get, quite few places selling $9k+. But if u ask me, i dont find it worth it. My opinion only

sub nd not easy bah cos never buy from them before. :s13:

just put name and wait only, meanwhile buy other brands first. :o

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
114060, bnib secondary market selling $3-4k premium to rrp. Preowned selling about $1-2k premium to rrp. Local AD waiting list, no one wants to commit. But heard of ppl after 1 yr, still no sound no picture.

14060 or 14060M easier to get, quite few places selling $9k+. But if u ask me, i dont find it worth it. My opinion only

No one want to commit ? Don’t quite understand what you mean

makingfriends

Reaction score
Pls lah, everytime i fly in europe, see in those AD shops, kua ga mai kua liao.

Only in singapore and hong kong, due to plenty flippers, make these kind of DJ seem like big deal.

but i am surprise when i was in Swiss...their IWC is more ex than SG...factor in whatever the nego...it cost more by abt 2k...
its abt the same time when i got my watch n go Swiss...

adgjl321

Reaction score
Pls lah, everytime i fly in europe, see in those AD shops, kua ga mai kua liao.

Only in singapore and hong kong, due to plenty flippers, make these kind of DJ seem like big deal.
Lol you go walk the whole of London not a single store will have it

AleChi

Reaction score
Thats the prob many ppl lookong for watches have. They always think that going to the big popular cities, or the big popular shops is the way. The problem is, everyone else is thinking that way.

I fly to warsaw, move down south to radom, and there it is. Or when in france, dont bother about paris. Go small cities towns. I was an aurillac, and there it was. Anyway, go figure, shop smart. Shortens ur own queue. Cheers

Lol you go walk the whole of London not a single store will have it

AleChi

Reaction score
Yes. Thats the irony. Never buy swiss watches from switzerland. Haha

but i am surprise when i was in Swiss...their IWC is more ex than SG...factor in whatever the nego...it cost more by abt 2k...
its abt the same time when i got my watch n go Swiss...

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thats the prob many ppl lookong for watches have. They always think that going to the big popular cities, or the big popular shops is the way. The problem is, everyone else is thinking that way.

I fly to warsaw, move down south to radom, and there it is. Or when in france, dont bother about paris. Go small cities towns. I was an aurillac, and there it was. Anyway, go figure, shop smart. Shortens ur own queue. Cheers
you are right.

Ulu cities the better chances.

adgjl321

Reaction score
probably not sport series he was mentioning.
becoz sport series are the one out of stock world wide...
he probably refer to Rolex DateJust series...

i'm referring to datejust. you can find any blue dial dj41 in a london AD i'll treat you to a meal in london. i'm based in the region so i know here fairly well

smilingbuddha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to get my first watch - not really a watch kind of person. Main purpose is (i) getting a watch for work (ii) getting a watch that doesnt loses its value drastically over years

Looking at 39mm 114300 blue dial. Would y'all recommend buying it from an AD?

makingfriends

Reaction score
I'm planning to get my first watch - not really a watch kind of person. Main purpose is (i) getting a watch for work (ii) getting a watch that doesnt loses its value drastically over years

i would go AD...provided they have stock.

AleChi

Reaction score
This is a nice looking watch. I would get new from AD. TBH, it is not too exp at 7k+. Getting 2nd hand tt is few yrs old, bear in mind these though:

1. U need to service every 5-7 yrs as recommended. An older watch means earlier servicing costs.
2. Warranty period of older watch is much shorter.
3. All rolex generally hold value well.
4. U dont know history of a preowned watch or its owner. Some ppl 'pantang'.
5. Risk of lemon or fake

Last edited:

Mathematoxic

Reaction score
I’m looking at the Submariner date - steel & Gold. But cannot find on market :-( and leads here plz?

Go to all AD ask to put on waiting list. Generally they will be willing to add you in. Need to wait abit. If you are looking for the gold and black bezel version there is still a chance. The blue one will be tougher to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.