Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Parker cancel when i right infront of him.

I wind down shout at him stupid or what 2 min cannot wait.

He say the gps like not working he thought i not moving.

I shout cannot check with me? Your phone cannot make call?

Then he ask me can fetch him a not his next driver is 6 min away

I shout YOU THINK LEI. Then drive off.

Pcb 2 min also cannot wait. He park his mother i think use 1 min only.

** tulan max

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

wlsh777

Reaction score
Weekend more pings but shoo many monks otr until no surge at all...no surge still nvm if traffic smooth.. du tio no surge plus traffic jam.... Lao bak sai.... everywhere I see PHV. But yea LL.. rental burning so have to AASNG.. jialat fares also must swallow down cannot spit out. Congrats ah den for landing a job at this time! Gxgx!!

WaOLaO

Reaction score
Parker cancel when i right infront of him.

I wind down shout at him stupid or what 2 min cannot wait.

He say the gps like not working he thought i not moving.

I shout cannot check with me? Your phone cannot make call?

Then he ask me can fetch him a not his next driver is 6 min away

I shout YOU THINK LEI. Then drive off.

Pcb 2 min also cannot wait. He park his mother i think use 1 min only.

** tulan max

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

LOL kena one at tanglin Rd.. Was at the traffic light in front of the customer at most 30 meters before kena cancel

Why? Cos apparantely the SMRT Bus arrives before me and she boarded the bus and cancel my order.

How I know. Coz she's the only one at the said bus top and we communicated well before she pranks me

Sigh

WaOLaO

Reaction score
Weekend more pings but shoo many monks otr until no surge at all...no surge still nvm if traffic smooth.. du tio no surge plus traffic jam.... Lao bak sai.... everywhere I see PHV. But yea LL.. rental burning so have to AASNG.. jialat fares also must swallow down cannot spit out. Congrats ah den for landing a job at this time! Gxgx!!

I keep seeing u guys writing monks on the road. Wad do u meant by tht?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next time need to drive one day weekend. Dunno i able to hit 200 trips to maintain my streak or not😅

And weekly guarantee better for me now to protect against lousy fares.... but still need to clock 40T minimally

Cherryislife

Reaction score
That's what happens when you give the customer the free unlimited use of cancellation with no consequences.

It gets abused.

Stirling69

Reaction score
don't waste time maintaining the streak unless you drive full time. Last month, I only manage 180+ trips and Grab reset it back to zero this month! 20+ consecutive streak and now back to ZERO!

Now CP and didn't even bother about incentives.

Next time need to drive one day weekend. Dunno i able to hit 200 trips to maintain my streak or not😅

And weekly guarantee better for me now to protect against lousy fares.... but still need to clock 40T minimally

Last edited:

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
don't waste time maintaining the streak unless you drive full time. Last month, I only manage 180+ trips and Grab reset it back to zero this month! 20+ consecutive streak and now back to ZERO!

Now CP and didn't even bother about incentives.

The streak really make those PT Drivers forced to do at least 50 for both sat/sun hard to achieve, means you’ll be drained

Hot2002

Reaction score
Pepegapls;121833661 PHV/taxi Drivers are already privileged enough to have their jobs protected against foreigners.[/QUOTE said:
Nope, PR and Work Pass holders can drive PHV also

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
Please try go drive yourself

Service standard wun bring u food to table.

U think u able to pay car loan/car rental, petrol, and money in pocket after all these if u keep receiving such fares?

zsIKDq4.jpg

Please also deduct 20% from these 4 price. Then total up how much i earn only.

As i mention in my previous post. Currently the price war the only people in gain is platform + riders.

Drivers suffered the most.

Platform happily collect 20%

Riders happily paid cheap trip fares.

Drivers sadly collect these cheapo fares and pay comm to platform providers + car cost and petrol. End of day work in Mac is even better paid

This kind of fare see liao cock also cannot stand:s22:

Kumgong

Master Member
Reaction score
Dunch know why drivers want to burn their flydays and weekends doing charity.

Because if not Friday and weekend, the fares even worse, all the sub 10 fares start appearing, and customers just comprain expensive without concosering Drivers have to drive back to city center to pick up passengers after dropping them off at residential areas during peak period. Anyways, what is AASNG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.