Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at one moment they were booing him, next second, they were cheering for him.
silly buggers.
not his fault for being made captain isn't it. haha.

I'm not saying the guy should play every game for us but he's just doing his job and showed nothing but respect to the club. one of our longest serving player now too. no frills no shrills, no whining.

Pity I guess.

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All the dammed sicko people who booed a player of their own club commited to doing his job on the pitch , and i have any friends who support and couldn't see how sick amd twisted in personality this is , i would asked them to see a shrink

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ReCuEtC.jpg

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All the dammed sicko people who booed a player of their own club commited to doing his job on the pitch , and i have any friends who support and couldn't see how sick amd twisted in personality this is , i would asked them to see a shrink

Ya.. dunno what’s wrong with them..

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
make no mistake, i have no qualms about his defending today. he was brilliant.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Eh pls la if his positioning is that bad, he wouldnt have received the ball to square that in

Dont be a cock
don't understand why inter goal kick must push everyone back....
and start at the back....conte playing what?

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't understand why inter goal kick must push everyone back....
and start at the back....conte playing what?

City also does that

Passing style lolz build the attack from behind all the way forward, if u do that in training drill after drill, u will bound to score in terms of probability. Rather than pump the ball up

Modern football i guess

In that Conte's game Chelsea agst City, they were in each other half when goal kicks were taken, very intense and high tempo game.

Last edited:

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
spotted a liverfool troll sitting in my section. back of his jersey printed champions of europe big big. :s22::s13:

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Enjoyed the game thoroughly, especially the second half when the youngsters came in and up the tempo. Mason is so class. What a day, stadium was entirely red!

The booing on Ashley Young was disgusting . You think he wouldn’t hear that? Absolutely disgraceful doing that to a United player

The Inter no.37 was also an utter bitch

Hope United come back to Singapore next year again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.