Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

laeticia

Reaction score
Yes. Only if u request to have a new sim in case u are using normal sim card size which no longer fits into modern phones.

Gotten a free replacement sim from M1 about 2 weeks back due to new phone but still having old sim card. Was told that if we report lost sim within 1 year the next one will be charged.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotten a free replacement sim from M1 about 2 weeks back due to new phone but still having old sim card. Was told that if we report lost sim within 1 year the next one will be charged.

Hellooo laeticia... so both u and ur mum just got new phones huh?

Last edited:

i.Singaporean

Reaction score
Back when esim just launch, the cso don't really have a clue whether waiver can be given, i did try my luck with a number of calls until i got one who says can waive off.

Also back when one plan just launch, i remember reading free sim inclusive of esim when signing up online. But that promote seems to have ended.

Now, i think you have to try your luck with the old method.

Technically, this should save M1 operational costs in long run and even other telcos in the region all giving esim conversion for free, can't understand the reason for the charge unless maybe it's the costs of esim exclusivity in sg(for the first year)being transfer down to end users...

Alright thanks

Will sign up online when my 2 year plan finish and just use my old nano sim

Then call in every week until they waive my eSIM :s13:

laeticia

Reaction score
Any SH users received this sms? Can't find any details about this plan. My sim only contract finally expiring today so I can get a new one with free caller id

<Notification> StarHub: Upgrade to our new #hellochange SIM Only plan and get EXTRA 50GB with worry-free data FREE for 1 year! What's more, you'll also save $15.35/month with FREE Caller Number Display and International Roaming Subscription. Exclusively for this mobile line! No contract. No hidden fees. Sign up at any StarHub Shop before 19July. T&Cs apply.

radon

Reaction score
Any SH users received this sms? Can't find any details about this plan. My sim only contract finally expiring today so I can get a new one with free caller id

<Notification> StarHub: Upgrade to our new #hellochange SIM Only plan and get EXTRA 50GB with worry-free data FREE for 1 year! What's more, you'll also save $15.35/month with FREE Caller Number Display and International Roaming Subscription. Exclusively for this mobile line! No contract. No hidden fees. Sign up at any StarHub Shop before 19July. T&Cs apply.
Heard from my friend got the same thing and he took up.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

how to qualify for this?

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows the price for Corporate ILite plan the cheapest with huawei mate 20x after $200 off set?

Ian

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
nedmt1g.png

M1 Sim Only Plan when first started this 30GB for $25 bundled with Free One Month and Free Sim Card.
Missed the boat and they removed the Free Sim Card and decided to subscribe it anyway.
Subscribe online on 13th July and self collect the Sim Card on 17th July.
And now M1 Apps shown $26.67 first bill? WTF?

boliao45

Reaction score
Depending on M1 billing cycle you'll get charge some amount and also a month up front so you're paying for next month usage for the $26+,
If you look at the bill, should see discount of an amount that is about $23.36(before gst) technically that is your free month. If you still have concern, call cs to clarify. Some times it may be just computation error and that call to cs to get it waived.

nedmt1g.png

M1 Sim Only Plan when first started this 30GB for $25 bundled with Free One Month and Free Sim Card.
Missed the boat and they removed the Free Sim Card and decided to subscribe it anyway.
Subscribe online on 13th July and self collect the Sim Card on 17th July.
And now M1 Apps shown $26.67 first bill? WTF?

Last edited:

kkhdroid01

Reaction score
Bros,

I'm currently with CL on a $28/m plan and thinking to port into GOMO (1 of the cheapest no contract plan available now?) and probably port back into CL to qualify for the $18/m promo.

I think the billing cycle currently is from 1st July to 31st July and charged on 1st July 2019. May I know when's the best time to port out in this case?

*I tried to nego with CL but they only give me -$10 for 3 months, till August bill I think.

Thanks in advance!

*Thanks bro Jurong640 for the suggestion :)

lance88

Reaction score
Bros,

I'm currently with CL on a $28/m plan and thinking to port into GOMO (1 of the cheapest no contract plan available now?) and probably port back into CL to qualify for the $18/m promo.

I think the billing cycle currently is from 1st July to 31st July and charged on 1st July 2019. May I know when's the best time to port out in this case?

*I tried to nego with CL but they only give me -$10 for 3 months, till August bill I think.

Thanks in advance!

*Thanks bro Jurong640 for the suggestion :)

I did the same, but I jump to GOMO and didnt look back LOL. The signal is better as its Singtel.

SibehHL

Reaction score
For people who mentioned here that they are afraid to change telcos because nowadays mostly are no contract plans and Telcos will trap you once jumped, remove bundled packages etc etc, do note there will be another new player in the market, VIVIFI on Singtel network.

There will always be one telco who will be willing to undercut the rest.....

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For people who mentioned here that they are afraid to change telcos because nowadays mostly are no contract plans and Telcos will trap you once jumped, remove bundled packages etc etc, do note there will be another new player in the market, VIVIFI on Singtel network.

There will always be one telco who will be willing to undercut the rest.....
Getting more and more MVNOs. Hopefully, TPG will come out to give a good fight and change the whole industry.

squarepipe

Reaction score
Eh that vivifi plan seems like a good deal for 2-4 ppl provided that 20gb is enough for them.
2 pax like $14.95 per person
3 pax like $11.74
4 pax like $10.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.