Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeiHeiHei

Master Member
Reaction score
saw a few obsessed fools and gooners

greenwood and bissaka were outstanding. first half only rashford attacking.. daniel james loses the ball quite easily.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are those really Utd fans who booed young the match was shown live to the whole world it bring a bad images to Singaporeans. It’s exactly the same when Fellaini was here too

Last edited:

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
City also does that

Passing style lolz build the attack from behind all the way forward, if u do that in training drill after drill, u will bound to score in terms of probability. Rather than pump the ball up

Modern football i guess

In that Conte's game Chelsea agst City, they were in each other half when goal kicks were taken, very intense and high tempo game.
yeah but you do everytime .....opp like bee swam you....easy to get mistake

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MasonG is MarcusR re-gen. He's of the same type, and he's bound the make the same mistakes MarcusR makes as he develops. MarcusR is definitely the better option as of now, but MasonG would be more ready in a season or two.
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but during the warm-ups, the speed difference between MarcusR's shots and others is very very pronounced. His shots are really very fast and powerful. And PaulP hit the crossbar or upright 4 times during the warm-up. Just saying.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fantastic atmosphere at stadium. 80% of attendance are United fans which makes United feel like they are playing at home.

Youngsters were good. Tahith Chong was especially lively today. Greenwood is really something else.

AWB is a freaking beast. 100% successful tackle rate.

After 3 games, I am still abit confused by Daniel James, he still hasnt really impress me yet.

Hope Lindelof and Chong arent badly injured.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The team will need to play to DanielJ's strengths if we want to make good use of him. He's not super skillful and needs the balls into space for him to run unto. We have a habit of passing to feet because we don't really have runners. Team will need to adjust.
TahithC is a little to scrawny to cut it in EPL. He has a lot of bulking up to do. The only youngster who is already worthy for the bench is MasonG.
While I'm very very impressed by AaronWB, I reminded myself I was too with MatteoD in his first few games. Let's see how he does over the first few months.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watching AWB live was class. The right sided Patrice Evra. Outrageous tackling ability. So glad we bought this player

Daniel James can’t really start a premier league game yet. Fullbacks are going to kick and bully him. Pace is there yes but football ability is still raw

Lindelof was good and got Axel out of trouble a couple of times

The Pogba juggling in Inter’s box. Great moment. Wished it ended with a goal

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup couple of times when he was trying to run into space, teammates signal him to go back nearer before making the pass, Lingard was one of them.
The team will need to play to DanielJ's strengths if we want to make good use of him. He's not super skillful and needs the balls into space for him to run unto. We have a habit of passing to feet because we don't really have runners.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watching Pogba play live in person was so good. Clearly a level above everyone on the pitch. You guys saw that dribbling and skill move he did against three or four Inter players and then the shot in the second half? I would pay another ticket to watch that again

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL~ Singapore fans are being slammed left and right on social media, reddit, etc for booing Ashley Young...

Well done to those rotten a-holes who did the boo-ing. Can sleep soundly tonight?

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There’s a reason why he was boo-ed.. he should go reflect on himself..

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
We had so much of the ball against a very poor Inter side, and again had difficulties creating chances. We don’t dare to use the space behind Inter’s defence, always looking for the safe short passes or Hollywood passes across the pitch only. Looks like nothing much has changed, it’s going to be a season of struggles again unless the youngsters step up real quick.

The booing of Young disgusts me and I can never understand the hate for him here in this forum anyway. In my view he’s been made a scapegoat of our poor performances. Who has had a good consistent last season? Maybe he’s was caught out of position a couple of occasions but maybe because he was too keen to help with our inept attack? And I would much rather have a captain in the team that f*** others when they’re s***, than keeping quiet. Oh well...

Devilsire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Imo during any match, booing & jeerings should always be reserved for arch rivals, dirty or disgusting plays, play acting etc, and never on own players / manager if one truly support the club.

No matter what, young is still part of the ManUnited team on the field.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone was at the national stadium yesterday can share how’s the atmosphere like? Need to watch on the giant screen to watch the match comfortably? Still got people shout ‘ref kayu, or kelong etc? Still got infamous kallang wave? The seats now got assigned seat numbers like in cinema? What food do they sell inside the stadium at HT? Many years ago I went to the old national stadium got those vendor seller walk to every corner sell crackers and chips, is it still the case now? Go toilet at HT is it a nightmare? :o

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The problem is not him, it's there are no one else but him
Put the blame on the owners for not buying backups and not removing the deadwood

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here's the view from the field level
B858bmR.jpg

Ashley did great last night:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.