Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

sumantochong

Reaction score
Order your own joy stick button assy from Lazada etc, few dollars nia. DIY go & search you tube. Left & right got different method. I did mine, usable exactly like original feel. But after I bought pro controller 3rd party one, I seldom use joy con Liao unless traveling purpose nia

drifting zzzzz

jrwong84

Master Member
Reaction score
drifting zzzzz

Easy fix don't be a robert head pay others chop you for repair buy a can of wd 40 see you prefer small or big bottle one bottle can use many years liao , I choose the smaller one because is much easier to hold buy atweezers follow this fews steps you will be fine liao. And don't forget the wd 40 can be used for others thing too like car and metal stuff.

My own wd 40
OQXfz5a.jpg

Last edited:

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Easy fix don't be a robert head pay others chop you for repair buy a can of wd 40 see you prefer small or big bottle one bottle can use many years liao , I choose the smaller one because is much easier to hold buy atweezers follow this fews steps you will be fine liao. And don't forget the wd 40 can be used for others thing too like car and metal stuff.

My own wd 40
OQXfz5a.jpg

Bro the video says buy the other type of wd40 leh
This also can??

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

mohaha

Reaction score
Hi wd40 is only temp fix . Will suggest to look for someone to change parts into new one for longer usuage

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has contacted MaxSoft for the repair, kindly help to share the experience here. Thanks!

they are a joke that is why i try my best to not purchase anything they sell. thankfully Switch is mostly region-free.

LOL

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
My $62 400gb sandisk sd card from prime now arrived liao but knn realised my laptop dont have sd card slot and i dont have a dam card reader
Gonna spend $ on card reader
Like not much discount after spending xtra on card reader

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
My $62 400gb sandisk sd card from prime now arrived liao but knn realised my laptop dont have sd card slot and i dont have a dam card reader
Gonna spend $ on card reader
Like not much discount after spending xtra on card reader
Not so bad lah, card reader S$0.50 still got change leh.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32796209423.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32958046076.html

Edit: oh, didn't check those cheapo ones can handle such capacity or not, and they are usb 2, not 3.

Last edited:

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.