Maybe can rotate with Shaw

Last nite I think

Greenwood , Mctominay, Dalot , Fred...

Will be useful this season

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bale on loan anyone?

Zinedine Zidane: “Bale today did not play because he is very close to leave. We hope he leaves soon, if tomorrow it’d be better! We are working on his transfer to a new team”. ❌ #transfers #RealMadrid #Bale

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Bale on loan anyone?

Zinedine Zidane: “Bale today did not play because he is very close to leave. We hope he leaves soon, if tomorrow it’d be better! We are working on his transfer to a new team”. ❌ #transfers #RealMadrid #Bale
Can. Come here tutor daniel james.

nagase_4

Reaction score
Was at the match last night! Finally get to watch the team live in action!

Agreed, DJ is gonna get makan-ed in the BPL. Lightning speed but too raw and lightweight.

Lindelof was good. Axel not bad. Chong is very direct but he needs to add more to his game.

It was very obvious in the first half. Whenever crosses go into the opponents box, there were no out and out striker to attack the ball. Rashford, Lingard and Martial were all waiting for the balls to go to their feet.

When Mason came in, it seems like he brought a different dimension to the overall attack half. You feel like there was always a “fox-in-the-box” waiting to pounce on any half chances.

Maybe if got chance to play 2 upfront, with both Rashford and Mason, they can compliment each other.

Midfield is still too reliant on Pogba creating chances. Maybe thats why we are in for another AM, to share the attack load with Pogba and create more attacking chances.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the booing and the goals gathered the most talking points in the media.
Most of The starting 11 will start against Chelsea.

They might start against Spurs in Shanghai.

Like or hate him, Pogba is still the one who provided the sparks.
Ole wanted to try his fast flowing football during this preseason games..
But not here in humid Sgp ,...

Good game... Let's see how they will handle Spurs.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone was at the national stadium yesterday can share how’s the atmosphere like? Need to watch on the giant screen to watch the match comfortably? Still got people shout ‘ref kayu, or kelong etc? Still got infamous kallang wave? The seats now got assigned seat numbers like in cinema? What food do they sell inside the stadium at HT? Many years ago I went to the old national stadium got those vendor seller walk to every corner sell crackers and chips, is it still the case now? Go toilet at HT is it a nightmare? :o
Good, but there was patches of library-esque quietness. When it's loud it got really loud. Would be great to watch a SG vs Pahang/Kedah again.

Typical SGean shouts like those came up from time to time, especially in the early instances when no cards for shown for some rough Inter tackles.

No need to watch the giant screen, because it showed the scoreline throughout. I was at section 424 row P, near the top behind the goal, and could watch the whole team movement quite well.

The whole stadium managed 3 rounds continuous Kallang wave, pretty good.

Yes, seats assigned, entrance by scanning barcodes, so no need for/cannot mad rush to get good seats, you want good seats you pay for it.

Food is all modern stuff like potato chips, hotdog buns, pizzas from vendors in shop spaces. No more kacang puteh and peddlers walking around for safety I reckon.

I didn't visit the toilet during half time so not sure what the condition/queue/cleanliness is like.

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At the end of the match, the youngsters(dalot rashford gomes mctominay) were still being put through the paces by the coach.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup couple of times when he was trying to run into space, teammates signal him to go back nearer before making the pass, Lingard was one of them.
Group of fans behind were calling JesseL a waste of space and lamenting each and every of his bad choices/moves. To be honest, I was also calling for him to be subbed.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watching Pogba play live in person was so good. Clearly a level above everyone on the pitch. You guys saw that dribbling and skill move he did against three or four Inter players and then the shot in the second half? I would pay another ticket to watch that again
He will pull that off against 3+ players about once in 10 tries. Maybe 20. Not so certain I'd be happy seeing the 9-19 failed times in a league game...

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good, but there was patches of library-esque quietness. When it's loud it got really loud. Would be great to watch a SG vs Pahang/Kedah again.

Typical SGean shouts like those came up from time to time, especially in the early instances when no cards for shown for some rough Inter tackles.

No need to watch the giant screen, because it showed the scoreline throughout. I was at section 424 row P, near the top behind the goal, and could watch the whole team movement quite well.

The whole stadium managed 3 rounds continuous Kallang wave, pretty good.

Yes, seats assigned, entrance by scanning barcodes, so no need for/cannot mad rush to get good seats, you want good seats you pay for it.

Food is all modern stuff like potato chips, hotdog buns, pizzas from vendors in shop spaces. No more kacang puteh and peddlers walking around for safety I reckon.

I didn't visit the toilet during half time so not sure what the condition/queue/cleanliness is like.

How much the food cost? Are they overpriced? Can bring own food in?

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At the end of the match, the youngsters(dalot rashford gomes mctominay) were still being put through the paces by the coach.

They were cooling down I assumed .. mata and jones was in also.. if u noticed. Those are the substitutions..

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai liao.... Redcafe forummers kpkb liao, shame on u sinkies fans. Feel quite bad for him. Booing should be reserved for c.unts like ADM or Tevez, not this. Guess A.Young will not be visiting sg anytime soon.

U7cO4GS.png

Last edited:

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They were cooling down I assumed .. mata and jones was in also.. if u noticed. Those are the substitutions..

Ya. The lao jiao ones could go off first. Baily went off and threw his shirt into the stands if im not wrong.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only remember $4.50 for a Sprite the size of a medium McD cup. $14.90 for a Tiger the size of a McD green tea cup (maybe smaller than that). Think it was $2 for a 500ml mineral/drinking water. Typical marked up rates I guess.
No own food and drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.