Treasure at Tampines

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
We can come back in 3 years, just before treasure's time is up.

5 years later, I do agree market conditions may change but not in this 3 year period. Lots of uncertainties during this period in the economy, interest rates, mr trump facing re-election etc...

To be exact
2203 - 50(July) - 70(June) - 50(May) - 51(Apr) - 289(March) = 1693 units left.
Not 1800 units.
Correct me if I’m wrong.
And July still haven’t over yet.

RRQnIIV.png

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Likely hard to maintain same selling rate throughout. Initially fast also probably due to more smaller units. Over time larger unit ratio may go up and the better units also being taken up already. Take up rate should slow down liao. Been monitoring Riverfront... recent months already slowed to <10 units a week. 1 year to clear 10xx units but the remaining 300+ units may take years to clear.

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Likely hard to maintain same selling rate throughout. Initially fast also probably due to more smaller units. Over time larger unit ratio may go up and the better units also being taken up already. Take up rate should slow down liao. Been monitoring Riverfront... recent months already slowed to <10 units a week. 1 year to clear 10xx units but the remaining 300+ units may take years to clear.

Ermm... actually should be 1 night to clear 500 units, 1 year to clear another 500 units :s13:

Treasure didn't have that 1 night headstart, so....

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

Yes, That’s the norm, I have pointed out just now.
Example, grandeur park still have 20 unsold units till now. Mostly 5 bedders.
Park place left 3 units, each month only see 1 to 2 transaction.
Affinity also starts to slow down. 20-35 units sold per month
Beginning stage is always faster, later stage usually slowly dies down due to bigger units left.

Last edited:

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, That’s the norm, I have pointed out just now.
Example, grandeur park still have 20 unsold units till now. Mostly 5 bedders.
Park place left 3 units, each month only see 1 to 2 transaction.
Affinity also starts to slow down. 25-35 units sold per month
Beginning stage is always faster, later stage usually slowly dies down due to bigger units left.

Ya that's why Treasure at the current rate... they should be worried actually.

Thanooors

Reaction score
With these figures, I assume developer already hit their launch sales target?

To be exact
2203 - 50(July) - 70(June) - 50(May) - 51(Apr) - 289(March) = 1693 units left.
Not 1800 units.
Correct me if I’m wrong.
And July still haven’t over yet.

RRQnIIV.png

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
With these figures, I assume developer already hit their launch sales target?

Not at the moment, treasure got too many units to begin with.
So they are still in the ICU stage, haha, still cannot transfer to normal ward yet, but at least I’m seeing decent number of units moving every month for treasure recently. Could be the sumang effect?

The ones that are out from ICU are riverfront, park colonial, tre Ver, tapestry,

affinity and probably Stirling are just discharge from ICU I Guess, moving to normal ward. Lol

I’m too lazy to compute the exact figures.

Parc esta is about 751 units sold out of 1399 units.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
What about garden, jovell, whistler

Garden about 187 units sold out of 600 plus units. (Jin ko Lian) saving grace is garden not many units to clear.
Whistler grand around 483 units sold out of 716 units.

Can see most newly launched projects are already crossing the 50-60% sales mark except a few outliers jokers that are priced at ridiculous psf (at so so location)which are bound to set to fail.

Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whistler will soon have another competitor, Parc Clementis launching this few months & Clementi Ave 1 launch probably next year.

Plus Parc riviera already seen some Subsale transaction.

What about garden, jovell, whistler

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I’m still deciding if it’s a prudent investment choice. Not much bullet as I’m only 24 this year. Looking at 1 bedder. :s12:

Power, 24 can buy condo Liao.
When I’m 24, I’m still playing street Soccer with my friends with zero savings. :s13:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always believe in entering the property cycle young hence I entered last year at age 25.

But buy within means la. Buy mortgage insurance also cheap cheap coz young mah.

Do proper calculations and don’t over leverage. All the best in your property journey! :)

I’m still deciding if it’s a prudent investment choice. Not much bullet as I’m only 24 this year. Looking at 1 bedder. :s12:

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score

Unless you are very rich, why not consider buying an HDB as first property? You can get some at very good locations. Next time when you are able to afford a second ppty, rental yield would be much better too.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I always believe in entering the property cycle young hence I entered last year at age 25.

But buy within means la. Buy mortgage insurance also cheap cheap coz young mah.

Do proper calculations and don’t over leverage. All the best in your property journey!

As a silent reader this whole week, slowly seeing a few newcomers come in this forum to ask for advise which project to buy.
Not sure if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. Lol
I never dare to advice pple on this, it’s a lifetime commitment and no one in the forum is more familiar with your own finance capability other than yourself.

The nature of your job, whether it’s an iron rice bowl type or very volatile type also plays an important part in your decision making.

Thanooors

Reaction score
I’m not married.. so I can only buy at 35 yo. I’m just thinking if I should invest in a 1 bedder and sell in time to come. Tough decision.

Unless you are very rich, why not consider buying an HDB as first property? You can get some at very good locations. Next time when you are able to afford a second ppty, rental yield would be much better too.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tell you all I am a 42 year old guy who just started driving taxis after jobless for almost a year.:o I even wanted to buy landed but I realise the burden is too high and I cannot afford it at all.:o don’t think job is perpetual and even I just a lowly senior officer getting 4.1k last time also get terminated and can never get back a job because I am over the hill now.:o my work has either been replaced by AI OR there are simply too many people doing the same job and none of them are leaving the job unless retrench.:o

Be careful as recession is looming.:o Chan Chun Sing show faces many times in different occasions telling and hinting you all already.:o channel news Asia and straits times also reminding you MTI and MAS forecasting.:o channel 8 also invited few Analysts from bank to subtly hinting you all already.:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.