Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can feel the outmost atmosphere some of u had at the stadium
Was in town now and saw many Spurs fans shopping early dinner etc and supposedly gg to cheer for their team later

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The whole world will R.E.M. Local MU fans for the wrong reasons
Really laughing stocks

Guess what the fool fans called us is true, we are plastic fans. Utterly pathetic to boo our own players.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm with the team and Ashley
He really dun deserve those jeer
Those fans really be it sinkie or others

Yeah.. at the very start when he played u could hear cheers at first but suddenly the boo overwhelmed it.. then everyone follow suit.. feel disgusted. He don’t deserved that.. plus I think he made that assist which leads to the goal

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some observation of mine:
- surprised to see the frontline lined up as Rashford, Martial, Lingard and James. I supposed Ole wanna train Martial to be AM9 again. If Martial really want No 9 back, he got a lot of work to do. He is still the best when he has ball at his feet running towards goal. He is not that great when it comes to "right place right time". Saw his efforts last night, no end product though.
- was it a match to test out DJ21 at the right? Think he only changed to left once when Rashford came to the right.
- the tempo before the 1st water break is sibeh slow, due to weather, climate I guess? Only after the break they up tempo a bit.
- PP6 not bad, fulfilled what he was asked to do I think, to be the double pivot. When Matic came up to the box, he retreated back to near center circle.
- no more aimless long balls from keepers to the big guy up front. this is a good sign.
- I believe Ole encourage them to take risk. many of them send out risky long balls.
- DJ21 need ball to space for him to chase, rather than ball to feet.
- no more aimless high crosses from either side. I am glad to see them work patiently to chances to run to byline in box to send out low fast crosses. a more deadly striker would have scored 2 or 3 last night.
- there was 1 corner, Linderof stayed as last man, I wonder why.
- AP15 replaced Herrera as the cun-t, our cun-t. No long after Chong was kicked by 37 and injured, he tackled and kicked 37, as revenge I supposed, and kena yellow.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess what the fool fans called us is true, we are plastic fans. Utterly pathetic to boo our own players.

Wearing our home kit today
No wonder few fans wearing Pool shirt giving one kind or funny stare lolz
But I bo chap one

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didnt see them write as much articles when Old Trafford booed Fellaini.
neither did i see as much fans jump into the defence of "our own player" when that happened.
:s13:
like how amdk old trafford fans dont boo or fly banner... nb act noble.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody watching Juv vs Spurs on toggle? This “son” is damn good..

Beefsteak

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone here bought the new 19/20 away jersey with the snake skin design? Is it nice? does it look ah beng? I got the home jersey so dunno if I should get the away one too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.