Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score
Better to lose now than when the real matches start.

At least this gives them second thoughts about not buying anyone. We seriosly need a couple of experienced players, not youngsters, especially in the upfront position. Relying on Mo, Firmino and Mane for the whole season with Divock as sub is really asking for trouble.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sevilla came into the match looking to hurt pple only

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even in friendly, we cannot win Seville! WTF

Sevilla are a dirty team. Should have 2 players send off instead of 1.

Don't understand Klopp selection for Gk in 1st half. Kent, Wilson, Lb, Jones looks good for youngster. Hoover took too many touches to clear/makes a pass. Brewster again anonymous.

ABSOLUTELY dirty. I was cursing and swearing in the MRT.

They were bent on breaking or shall I say destroying the careers of several young liverpool players.

UGLY. a VERY VERY disgusting "friendly" game from Sevilla.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Even in friendly, we cannot win Seville! WTF

Its jus a friendly. Why so work up? Lose then lose. We playing youngster to see what level they are. Whats the point of winning all friendly with youngster but in reality they cannot perform.

Don't forget this season we have so many cups to play for and we cannot expect to win all of them and also play the first team players all the time. We also need these youngster to step up to show us what they are made of.

Look at SG and TAA. They are role model for these youngster to follow. Step up when its count to make it big at the world stage.

papa71

Reaction score
Ours youngter not so zai. Woodburn , Wilson , Kent really need to step up a few levels before they can play first team.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jerineng

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY dirty. I was cursing and swearing in the MRT.

They were bent on breaking or shall I say destroying the careers of several young liverpool players.

UGLY. a VERY VERY disgusting "friendly" game from Sevilla.

Sevilla....NB reali play lke tat might as well go fight mma faster....dunno is kicking player or kicking ball...see aledi oso fire big....we r damn lucky the senior players not injured....but not as if young players nt impt but walan juz imagine if kena Ox or TAA or Hendo or Robbie :eek: season is starting very soon liao lor.....typical rubbish team...facking zhum leg liao injured liao then on twitter say sorry...slap him then say sorry can anot....nb

Jerineng

Reaction score
Don't need to be so alarmed of losing 2 friendlies in a row, I will rather Manure fans laugh at Liverpool for losing friendlies than to get most of the first team players injured and then go into slump of form in January.

yah friendly nia...no need kan cheong...still tulan to lose n lose to dirty team but no cause for concern i feel....friendly is to practice different style n formation de n let the youngster have a run out.....season come we will do gd de....coz pool has nothing but gd mentality under klopp....

more concern if pool will extend millie contract though...he is a gd worker n deserve tat contract

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah that sad team not in CL. otherwise we will teach them a lesson there. like we did last season.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah friendly nia...no need kan cheong...still tulan to lose n lose to dirty team but no cause for concern i feel....friendly is to practice different style n formation de n let the youngster have a run out.....season come we will do gd de....coz pool has nothing but gd mentality under klopp....

more concern if pool will extend millie contract though...he is a gd worker n deserve tat contract

his problem is his wages. think hes one of our highest earners. if he can maintain same salary or even drop im sure he will be extended. so versatile. so consistent.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-player-wages-revealed-mohamed-14173557

keita on 120k/ wk. wah he really needs to start performing.

moreno 40k/ wk. :s13: now dont feel waste money to let him be just cheerleader. :s13:

Last edited:

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The smell of desperation is there when they are reading the tea leaves from pre-season play. Like that manc and Liv lost means they can be EPL champions Liao... Jokes really on them.

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its jus a friendly. Why so work up? Lose then lose. We playing youngster to see what level they are. Whats the point of winning all friendly with youngster but in reality they cannot perform.

Don't forget this season we have so many cups to play for and we cannot expect to win all of them and also play the first team players all the time. We also need these youngster to step up to show us what they are made of.

Look at SG and TAA. They are role model for these youngster to follow. Step up when its count to make it big at the world stage.

If you think WTF means i am unhappy, Bro you are wrong. I merely expressed that Seville is and always has been our nemesis team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.