Current MBP 15" vs MBP 13" entry level

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
The timing is quite bad though. Doesnā€™t coincide with the September event.

Not really. I find it perfect. MacBook just updated anyone who wants to buy a MacBook now is the best time with education saving plus free beats and now best even additional dbs rebate. iPad Air also updated recently and can get beats too.

September iPhones have no education discount so no difference. Unless they upgrade the iPad Pro which is the only item left out from this year update for the beats promo.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
The iPad Pro wonā€™t get updated this year so donā€™t think so much

Not really. I find it perfect. MacBook just updated anyone who wants to buy a MacBook now is the best time with education saving plus free beats and now best even additional dbs rebate. iPad Air also updated recently and can get beats too.

September iPhones have no education discount so no difference. Unless they upgrade the iPad Pro which is the only item left out from this year update for the beats promo.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

16ā€ MacBook Pro is coming in September. That is the biggest update to the MacBook line up this year.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah most anticipated change. But at around 4k min, not all can afford to get one, I think šŸ˜ƒ
I hope going back to the scissor mechanism don't make the keyboard go back to the pre-2016 thickness. Hate it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.