The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Date Day Monday
VgoKmNcl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know how long is the current waiting list to get Tudor BB58?
Have you put down deposit for your BB58 @ the Tudor boutique at Chinatown complex? Waiting time shouldn't be that long.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know how long is the current waiting list to get Tudor BB58?

go across the border to mid valley jb, last few weeks i randomly asked about the tudor gmt and they told me they have the bb58..

Velton

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your pictures are always so stunning

Sent from Apollo 13 using GAGT

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone own a Hamilton jazzmaster open heart? The design rly nice but the brand and price not rly what I'm willing to pay for..

Any similar watches to intro?

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wet day for meeting
c5QF0dvl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.