Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Bandai Namco announced Switch ports of Super Robot Wars V and X.

《超級機器人大戰 V》《超級機器人大戰 X》宣布將推出 Nintendo Switch 版與 PC 版
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/183117.html

Super Robot Wars mini pic

EAKHOcGUEAAljcn

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
This version not portable on it's own leh :s13:
This game like very sad leh
Ghost little boy so poor thing, parents want to be with him willing to give up their lives to join him

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
Super Robot Wars mini pic

EAKHOcGUEAAljcn

No confirmation on whether there is English version release yet. I hope it won't be like SD Gundam G Gen Genesis where they port the game without the English version despite that it is already available. That is such a big disappointment.

I prefer SRW V selection than SRW T that's why I didn't play T.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Just realised we cant pre purchase the fe3h expansion pass unless u got the bundle?
I redeemed the game using voucher so have to buy the expansion pass separetely, guess have to wait till it release liao?

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
No confirmation on whether there is English version release yet. I hope it won't be like SD Gundam G Gen Genesis where they port the game without the English version despite that it is already available. That is such a big disappointment.

I prefer SRW V selection than SRW T that's why I didn't play T.
Will have english..asia version

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.