who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore location no.3 based on street rank

Sent from my dream using GAGT

street rank is something like local rank and is based on where you stay. not really whole of sg. mine is sg central. last season my harley is 20.

global ranking is where the top players are but hard to get there without a team.

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
street rank is something like local rank and is based on where you stay. not really whole of sg. mine is sg central. last season my harley is 20.

global ranking is where the top players are but hard to get there without a team.
you know there's a top 10 ranking system in place that takes into account your hero MMR and your location right? and that location includes whole of sg not only part of sg

Sent from my dream using GAGT

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
This game too many retarded people. A retard wants to play Esmeralda with only 1 match experience.
Retarded team push idiot up without questioning
Needless to say who is **** and what's the outcome

Another was full of childish trolls during draft pick
There will be this player keep changing the unit dunno what the **** he wants to use
then another retard push him up
After that troll will say omg i dun want to use this why push me up

Another one was this retarded troll during draft pick ban nana despite i keep telling him to ban guineverre and the logic is ban guineverre
Just because s1 wants to use nana so he want to ban. He keep telling s4 ban nana
Never see the situation
End up Noob team can't handle guineverre and they keep dying getting rape by her

Another is during draft pick those slowcoach retard. Already ask for js
Nobody respond. Then push another guy up then finally a retard say he want play js he is local rank smlj position
End up opponent got js. Not that it matters but just to show retarded people alot

Another one just encountered was during draft pick hanabi was selected already
Then s5 retard preset Clinton . Got pushed up by a stupid ****
End up have 2 mm
The ** still got cheek to say why push him up aiyo he is last player bka bka bka
Nvm best these 2 mm, late game got 4 kills only opponent one mm got mvp

Got one match noob choose hanzo. Few mins into game can tell this game is gg. He keep eat our buffs but play like sai. If he can carry i don't mind but 1 kill then keep dying. Late game also 1 kill

******* waste of time and effort to play with noobs

27 mvp loss out of 83 losses 32%

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This game too many retarded people.
Another one just encountered was during draft pick hanabi was selected already
Then s5 retard preset Clinton . Got pushed up by a stupid ****
End up have 2 mm
The ** still got cheek to say why push him up aiyo he is last player bka bka bka
Nvm best these 2 mm, late game got 4 kills only opponent one mm got mvp

Got one match noob choose hanzo. Few mins into game can tell this game is gg. He keep eat our buffs but play like sai. If he can carry i don't mind but 1 kill then keep dying. Late game also 1 kill

******* waste of time and effort to play with noobs

27 mvp loss out of 83 losses 32%

alot don't know how to play mm and hanzo. when i have hanzo on team, i know this guy will keep stealing buffs, jungle monsters etc and dying alot. end up whole team cannot farm properly.

this game need to play with a team. solo is hard and every game must pray you get good teammates or retarded opponents.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
alot don't know how to play mm and hanzo. when i have hanzo on team, i know this guy will keep stealing buffs, jungle monsters etc and dying alot. end up whole team cannot farm properly.

this game need to play with a team. solo is hard and every game must pray you get good teammates or retarded opponents.

Knn got ppl want try new hero lyra in rank **. I f him

ccloh00

Reaction score
Hi may I know how to join the group Telegram / FB /WhatsApp?

Looking active friends to push rank.

Main heroes= Vexana, Gatotkaca, Hanzo, Faramis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.