View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 10:52 AM   #4629
DAWL123

Hello. Receiving the EPT availability email does not mean you will definitely sit for the EPT. They are checking on your availability first. If you are not scheduled for the EPT, I think you are exempted from sitting for it because you have satisfied their requirements. However, I don't know what the requirements are now, they just said they would schedule candidates to sit for the EPT at their discretion. Anyway, the first EPT date is on 1 Aug and they said they would inform candidates one week before the test date if they are required to sit for it. For the first EPT date, I think they would inform you by tomorrow if you are required to sit for it. Which dates did you indicate that you are available on?
Thank you for replying!

I have indicated on both dates that i am available to sit for the EPT. But hopefully my status on Careers@Gov would change soon. i don't know if i should wait for this though because i might have job offers coming in soon in the next few weeks ..... Any advice guys? It's a risk that i am taking if they might eventually take too long to get back to me as well...
DAWL123 is offline   Reply With Quote