New EC at Sumang Walk

Braun8

Master Member
Reaction score
In singapore cannot retire de. Must keep working to keep our minds working. Only can retire if you have property to earn rental if not kind of hard. Unless you want to everyday stay at home type.

Thankfully your wife never kena. Already heng liao. Since you have not decided to move then its ok. Jia you.

I'm not young anymore, getting more stress at work, retirement is looking attractive. When I can afford to retire, even if I continue working, there will be no stress or fear as I can quit whenever I want to.

sukidexun

Reaction score
I'm not young anymore, getting more stress at work, retirement is looking attractive. When I can afford to retire, even if I continue working, there will be no stress or fear as I can quit whenever I want to.

Its alrite. We get there one day. Nowadays all the young pricks dont know how to think one.

Semi-retire can do what u want lo. all jobs have their stress. If no stress, means u dont care about the job.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Just to seek input, I had always have that mindset of no debt- no stress mindset till early last year, where my friend shared that it was better to have an asset under one’s name than to have physical cash or stocks, because an asset(property) now will always be cheaper than 10 years later. They said some debts (housing loan for eg)are good debts as it is a form of leverage and the ir is relatively low. Do you agree?

Another thing about EC is that due to the income ceiling, one may be able to buy now but not in time to come if your income level is above the income ceiling (as pointed by someone here earlier). Do you think that this will be an issue?

Jus a food for thought for genuine inputs, thanks

Yes, i agree.. property is a good hedge against inflation.. your $1 now may not be $1 in 5 yrs down the road.. if u get wat im trying to say..

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, i agree.. property is a good hedge against inflation.. your $1 now may not be $1 in 5 yrs down the road.. if u get wat im trying to say..

Yes, I seen it for myself first hand, but that commitment ain’t easy, and the plunge is tougher, when one has been debt free for a long time

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Told you liao. spend more time on getting more client rather than here explaining to some pricks that dont know ****. Those cannot afford to buy sure say punggol no good la or other projects price so low why must i pay so much? You dont pay, u **** OFF. Simple.

Lolss... ya la,gonna be busy these few days ady .. better spend time on my clients rather than trying to convince ppl down here that the price will never be like last time anymore..later ppl say i sales-talk, or making illogical sense .. will try to update the prices here tmr if i hv the time..

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
This is one of the reasons why I avoid punggol, to avoid associating myself with low class people like you living in your own world. You are clearly the ignorant one.

If one can not afford punggol, he won’t be able to afford anything else. Lol.

Yes, correct... if one canot afford this Punggol EC, there is non cheaperer than tis project ady..no need to buy lioa.. stay put in HDB

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Yes, I seen it for myself first hand, but that commitment ain’t easy, and the plunge is tougher, when one has been debt free for a long time

Of course.. tats why i always emphasise on in-depth financial calculation , getting to know your safety net( just in case touch wood* if you / your spouse get retrench) and exit strategy... not just blindly buy.. each individual case is different, no one upgrading plans tat can suits 2 family..cos all have different needs & purpose of upgrading..

Nobody1122

Master Member
Reaction score
Want to avoid Punggol
But
Keep coming back to this thread 🤦

This is one of the reasons why I avoid punggol, to avoid associating myself with low class people like you living in your own world. You are clearly the ignorant one.

If one can not afford punggol, he won’t be able to afford anything else. Lol.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Want to avoid Punggol
But
Keep coming back to this thread ��

The other threads are dead so left this one and I am only interested to discuss about price.

I am generally ok with punggol but sadly there are many bad eggs like sukidexun who destroy the image / reputation of the town.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Want to avoid Punggol
But
Keep coming back to this thread 🤦

u see annetyu, pple are questioning ur logic for being such an active participant here.

actually annetyu, what is ur ultimate reason for quarreling so hard?

u have repeatedly engaged in unproductive arguments with so many different users in this forum especially to those who do not agree with your position.

so what are you fighting so hard for Annetyu. perhaps you owe an explanation to everyone here why u are so against pple buying Piermont Grand at 1150psf.

stop the ****ing ******** that you wish to educate the public out of goodwill that the price is too expensive.

u are not a nice person to have such a noble intention.

u have an agenda and i am asking you to reveal ur motives.

so what is ur ultimate agenda, Grandma Annetyu, or whoever that troll that is hiding behind that computer screen.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Told you liao. spend more time on getting more client rather than here explaining to some pricks that dont know ****. Those cannot afford to buy sure say punggol no good la or other projects price so low why must i pay so much? You dont pay, u **** OFF. Simple.

Mr/Ms Captain, take a look at your friends comments. I have no intention to argue but unfortunately there exists uneducated people (like you) who wish to pick up fights all the time with insensible comments. :o

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Mr/Ms Captain, take a look at your friends comments. I have no intention to argue but unfortunately there exists uneducated people (like you) who wish to pick up fights all the time with insensible comments. :o

u sure u a granny? u act like a kid though.

and i am asking u. what is ur ultimate motive.

until u clarify ur motive, i think everyone would just have to assume u have a secret agenda in trying to push the price of Piermont Grand EC down.

and the funniest thing is u really think that u can influence prices just by making countless of senseless remarks in a social media property forum.

i repeat again, dun come and fool us saying u have this noble intention to educate the public that at 1150psf, it is too expensive to buy piermont grand EC and u are worried that pple will regret.

u are not a nice person and u certainly dun have such goodwill in you.

sukidexun

Reaction score
u see annetyu, pple are questioning ur logic for being such an active participant here.

actually annetyu, what is ur ultimate reason for quarreling so hard?

u have repeatedly engaged in unproductive arguments with so many different users in this forum especially to those who do not agree with your position.

so what are you fighting so hard for Annetyu. perhaps you owe an explanation to everyone here why u are so against pple buying Piermont Grand at 1150psf.

stop the ****ing ******** that you wish to educate the public out of goodwill that the price is too expensive.

u are not a nice person to have such a noble intention.

u have an agenda and i am asking you to reveal ur motives.

so what is ur ultimate agenda, Grandma Annetyu, or whoever that troll that is hiding behind that computer screen.

no money want to act atas buy ec lo. Too bad ec at punggol which someone thinks is super cheap to buy. just pretend a female dog barking away. She ogot no friends. only left with a clicking mouse n a dumb keyboard. Max she can be keyboard shemale here.

sukidexun

Reaction score

until u clarify ur motive, i think everyone would just have to assume u have a secret agenda in trying to push the price of Piermont Grand EC down.

and the funniest thing is u really think that u can influence prices just by making countless of senseless remarks in a social media property forum.

i repeat again, dun come and fool us saying u have this noble intention to educate the public that at 1150psf, it is too expensive to buy piermont grand EC and u are worried that pple will regret.

if this person can bring the price down, everyone should worship her as god liao. Dont know stay in this forum do what. Resale price dont know, launch price dont know. Only thing she knows is punggol is dirt cheap n atats ppl shoudnt be staying there. Previously maybe she is looking at hundred palms ec so that can visit Woodbridge daily.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
if this person can bring the price down, everyone should worship her as god liao. Dont know stay in this forum do what. Resale price dont know, launch price dont know. Only thing she knows is punggol is dirt cheap n atats ppl shoudnt be staying there. Previously maybe she is looking at hundred palms ec so that can visit Woodbridge daily.

anyway, at the end of the day, we cannot stop her from opening her mouth but she cant stop ours too.

we just got to prove to the public that her views are very biased and distorted and she has an private agenda.

If not i cannot comprehend the amount of effort she spent here just to tell everyone dun buy piermont grand EC at 1150psf.

for the record, i said this before and i said this again, i personally find 1150psf for piermont grand EC is also expensive. but that is my own view.

i am unlike her who tried all ways and efforts to brainwash the audience here.

the next few days is the moment of truth and we will truly see how much piermont grand is worth by the public.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score

I have no intention of bringing piermont price down. You think too much, perhaps u find it high too.

I have no "ulterior motives" here, unfortunately u and friend are over-reacting. Just wanted to make sure buyers make fully informed decisions if they decide to go ahead with piermont.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score

You obviously have poor reading and comprehension abilities like some others. I have provided so much facts and data so far. You should well know how cheap punggol resales are.

You don't seem to know where hundred palms ec is, I advice you to step out of punggol and take a look at the world. And sorry I am not qualified for any of your favourite ECs.

Seriously, you are just embarrassing yourself and bringing down the image of punggol with you.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't bully Annetyu.

She is entitled to her own opinions.

Whether or not she is noble, it is none of your business.

Whether or not she has an agenda, it is none of our business.

She is free to express and say anything within the Singapore laws and rules here but up to her if she choose to do something else still.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.