TFIP IBF Data Analytics

Singapore1965

Reaction score
Thats what the guy said, but i wont bet on that. He mentioned that behaviorial assessment will be sent up together with resume to your interviewers.
I wonder if behavioural assessment refer to those by cybersecurity and cloud computing coz i understand they did it via online. Possibly the officer just lump it and give same reply to anyone who ask data analytic/ other.

lemonko

Reaction score
now still consider mid month, hopefully they are still calling for interviews

Sent from Green Hill Zone using GAGT

QJPtheSE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have received an email from the IBF, that I am selected for an interview with HSBC. I am now waiting for the person in charge to call me or send me an email for the interview details.

Olehze

Reaction score
Nice, means HSBC has gotten back. Now waiting for other companies. Those who did put HSBC as an option would have gotten their response. Meanwhile, others will wait...

QJPtheSE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There should be also an email for you to take the Caliper Test (behavioral test) too. Complete it asap.

iclysz

Reaction score
I have received an email from the IBF, that I am selected for an interview with HSBC. I am now waiting for the person in charge to call me or send me an email for the interview details.

when did you receive it ?

Singapore1965

Reaction score
Congrats!!! At least IBF starting to inform!!!

Olehze

Reaction score
wow tts pretty early. How about SGX and Schroders? Anyone got response from them?

pumpdump

Reaction score
Results shld be released latest by next week, before NDP. Let’s keep each other updated here! Good luck to all!

QJPtheSE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey just curious have you gone for the interview then?

No, there is no call from HSBC yet. I have called IBF last Thursday , and they told me to wait for this week. The result, however, will be known before National Day. I think I will have to call IBF later today as it is approaching August already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.