Two Beautiful New Apple Stores Expected to Open Soon in Singapore

icheb

Reaction score
Apple store at jewel is disappointing

Ok lar its not so bad, very typical of Apple stores nowadays with gigantic screen and spartan wooden tables showcasing all the Apple products. Sandstone finished staircase by the side, its very similar to the flagship store at Orchard. The only thing lacking that will make this Jewel store more organic and different are the trees. The Orchard one got real trees which makes the whole place look really calm.

I think they want to keep Orchard as their flagship store. Maybe the new and upcoming one at MBS will take over the one in Orchard in terms of size and grandeur.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
After looking at the pictures, I still prefer the one in Orchard but both are good.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wjNZiFO.jpg

Went there today.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been at the Jewel store 3 times so far. First to browse, second and third time for order pickups. Now at least have an Apple Store I can access easily, no need to specially go down Orchard one already.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One awesome thing about Changi Jewel is can pickup same day!

EPt4etV.jpg

Can ah, as long as they have ready stock in-store. Recently I ordered my 2nd set of Logitech's slim combo for my iPad Pro 2017, ordered at 4pm and ready to collect before 5pm, then collected after work before 5:30pm. Usually in-store ready stocks are available within 1 hr.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.