Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Almost 10am

DzMncpJ.jpg

Blue circle - almost white liao

Green circle - still many areas red

For drivers start in jurong - likelyhood 50-80% always tio trips to the blue area if not CBD. Ocassionally 10-20% will kena go east or north.

For drivers start in sk/pg - likelyhood 50-80% always tio trips to the green area if not CBD. Ocassionally 10-20% will kena go west or north.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quote by lnmb

no ss pls, beary hard to follow

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
Very true... Experience driver...

I stay Punggol Park area...if tio go west (Tuas, Pioneer, Joo Chun, Jurong West) in the morning, no hope to earn surge fares liao.

Highly likely stuck there in and out (empty car) of industrial area... Very sad one...
$7 bucks in.
$0 bucks out.
Repeat 5 to 8 times (2hours) also cannot earn considering the mileage and duration. Charity drive.

My #locationadvantage is not for drivers to drive there for surge. But rather where u start the day. U get better fares then the rest of drivers. Have a better start and by end of the day u are still ahead of others.

Eg if u start in PG/Sk and u are lucky to get a few short and surge fares u already earning 20-40% more then the rest.

That is what i meant all this while. If u look back again i did mentioned before.

Eg start the day pg to pg, pg to hougang, hougang to bedok, bedok to cbp etc

But jurong? Jurong to tuas or jurong industrial or jurong to clementi, jurong to town as u know by 10am from bukit merah to clementi is dead zone even got ping also no surge.

But east area like u mention will definitely have more surprise surge then bukit merah-clementi-dover area from 9-11+am.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.