NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Max_power

Reaction score
My interview was on 1st July, status changed to shortlisted yesterday. Today received this email

“We would like to inform you that we are still processing your teaching application. If your application is successful, the starting date of your employment is likely to be 19 December 2019, barring unforeseen circumstances. If you are due to commence employment on 19 December 2019, you should receive the “Possible Offer of Appointment to the Education Service” by 7 November 2019.

Hello, my status was also changed. Did your 'withdraw' button disappear too?

badchoices

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the update! What subjects were you shortlisted for?

I am shortlisted for Pri Eng and Maths. Anyway, I just received EPT confirmation for 1 Aug. Those who have to take EPT should be receiving the notice soon too.

Last edited:

flykickscreamhan

Reaction score
Congrats to those who got shortlisted, and hopefully more will join yall soon!
I am getting anxious too already, altho my interview was quite recent, in mid july haha.
I hope everybardy can receive good news soon!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.