Sony unveils WF-1000XM3 truly wireless noise-cancelling earbuds

longdi

Reaction score
Received my Korean set yesterday. Wanted to cancel the order when information about local set at discounted price was available but the seller shipped the order just when I decided to cancel. Tested it out at the gym this morning on my iPhone XR. No connection drop issue compared to the previous Sony I had, the notorious WF-1000X. No noticeable sync issue on video. Noise cancelling is good. The background gym music and people working out at the machines are greatly dampened. Once music start playing, can’t really hear them anymore. Mic quality is mediocre. Won’t recommend this for heavy phone user. Fit wise is alright, you will feel is there kind of feeling.

Glad to see people using it at gym.

Just placed pre-order with Stereo at Qoo10. After 10% shop discount, $30 cart discount, the price is down to $284.10. Paid using q-coin which has 5~6% discount. So nett about $269. Haven't includes credit card rebates for q-Coin topup.

I think it is a very good deal. Thanks to bros here, i learnt how to use Qoo10 haha.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just placed pre-order with Stereo at Qoo10. After 10% shop discount, $30 cart discount, the price is down to $284.10. Paid using q-coin which has 5~6% discount. So nett about $269. Haven't includes credit card rebates for q-Coin topup.

I think it is a very good deal. Thanks to bros here, i learnt how to use Qoo10 haha.

Still can use shopback app for more rebates :s13:

Shadow79

Reaction score

If only Stereo ran that promo earlier. LOL. Only slightly more than what I paid for my Korean set.

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Crucial part is the $30 cart discount. How easy is it to get one?

Sent from A Young Urban Professional With At Least 3 Companies Going After Him - Utility, Telco And Credit Cards using GAGT

hellhole

Reaction score
Crucial part is the $30 cart discount. How easy is it to get one?

Sent from A Young Urban Professional With At Least 3 Companies Going After Him - Utility, Telco And Credit Cards using GAGT

best i could do is 309.10. that is 10% from the stereo shop coupon and 5 dollar from the green member

i think the stereo shop coupon today is last day.

anyone got ways to increase the discounts? i really have no idea how to use these qpoint (40) and mame q (8)!! hahah

Shadow79

Reaction score
best i could do is 309.10. that is 10% from the stereo shop coupon and 5 dollar from the green member

i think the stereo shop coupon today is last day.

anyone got ways to increase the discounts? i really have no idea how to use these qpoint (40) and mame q (8)!! hahah

PM me your email, I send you the $30 off $200 coupon. Won one from the spin last night.

longdi

Reaction score
I got the $30 coupon from the hardware sub-forum. Some kind bros shared it there.

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can afford to wait for the cheaper local stocks.

I wanna thank stereo and connectIT for listing on e-commerce websites

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice the battery level intervals like not very granular. Drop from 100% to 70% to 50% and so on without finer indications in-between?

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait. Island wide no stock for black? Dayum. Was thinking Sat go orchard jalan jalan.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received my Korean set yesterday. Wanted to cancel the order when information about local set at discounted price was available but the seller shipped the order just when I decided to cancel. Tested it out at the gym this morning on my iPhone XR. No connection drop issue compared to the previous Sony I had, the notorious WF-1000X. No noticeable sync issue on video. Noise cancelling is good. The background gym music and people working out at the machines are greatly dampened. Once music start playing, can’t really hear them anymore. Mic quality is mediocre. Won’t recommend this for heavy phone user. Fit wise is alright, you will feel is there kind of feeling.

thought wf-1000xm3 is not sweat resistant.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait. Island wide no stock for black? Dayum. Was thinking Sat go orchard jalan jalan.

Wow, so many chiong for Black. Personally, I prefer silver. =:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.