New EC at Sumang Walk

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Save your breath la, you think I first day know you?
I can read you like a book.
While u like to shame others, I will be camping here and laugh at your stupidity and relentless effort when seeing you trying so hard talking down the property market.
You must be very sad, quite a number of mega projects has already cross 50-60% sales, some even reach more than 80%. Very disappointed right? :D

I am amused by how some people can refuse to face reality and admit their weakness to the point that they just avoid it totally. Till today, I am laughing rgd your argument about "rats and pest" in landed homes... you are seriously a joker. Just because you don't own landed, you want to talk down on landed?:s13:

I said before I have enough investments and don't have any interest in the market. 80% sales is good but definitely not the best situation for poor families like you who need to rely on parents liquidating their HDB flat to own private condo. So shameless and yet trying to stand so tall. :s13: Unlike you, my inheritance is still awaiting me.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
r the prices are out? is it worth to buy?

Prices are out. Do pm sgpropertyblog.

Unfortunately, some peasants in this forum do not tolerate "bears", so do read the thread with a pinch of salt. Best to do your own research, price analysis and keep up to date with economic developments and news. I'd recommend bloomberg and the economist magazines if you want to understand the markets in greater depths.

Listening to some of the lowly people here will do you no good.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Save your breath la, you think I first day know you?
I can read you like a book.

It is not my first day knowing you too. I have commented about your poor english and comprehension skills many times since day 1. You certainly live up to it. I suggest you re-read the book again.:s13:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I am amused by how some people can refuse to face reality and admit their weakness to the point that they just avoid it totally. Till today, I am laughing rgd your argument about "rats and pest" in landed homes... you are seriously a joker. Just because you don't own landed, you want to talk down on landed?:s13:

I said before I have enough investments and don't have any interest in the market. 80% sales is good but definitely not the best situation for poor families like you who need to rely on parents liquidating their HDB flat to own private condo. So shameless and yet trying to stand so tall. :s13: Unlike you, my inheritance is still awaiting me.

Haha, Guess I must have hit the nail. Do control your blood pressure please. We need you to be around to continue to entertain us and bring us more laughter.

Oh forget to share with you, in order to avoid ABSD, one of my fully paid property has been transferred to be under my parents’ name. Haha, Guess they are now richer than me.

Agree with captain ah Huat, be careful of this old lady, take her comments with a pinch of salt.
Whatever she commented here, all u need to do is to do the opposite, and you will be fine.

Ok no more bedtime stories. Hope everyone here sleeps well tonight.
Cheers :D

Last edited:

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Prices are out. Do pm sgpropertyblog.

Unfortunately, some peasants in this forum do not tolerate "bears", so do read the thread with a pinch of salt. Best to do your own research, price analysis and keep up to date with economic developments and news. I'd recommend bloomberg and the economist magazines if you want to understand the markets in greater depths.

Listening to some of the lowly people here will do you no good.

I always wonder why she will go on answering spree like this.

Now i know why. Siao lang. Angry liao. Haha.

Knn annetyu. Want to be keyboard warrior, cannot be so easily tilt leh.

Relax la. Late liao go and sleep.

Tomorrow we continue okie.

I must admit, u more fun than regina kam.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha, Guess I must have hit the nail. Do control your blood pressure please. We need you to be around to continue to entertain us and bring us more laughter.

Oh forget to share with you, in order to avoid ABSD, one of my fully paid property has been transferred to be under my parents’ name. Haha, Guess they are now richer than me.

Agree with captain ah Huat, be careful of this old lady, take her comments with a pinch of salt.
Whatever she commented here, all u need to do is to do the opposite, and you will be fine.

U also feel she angry right.

Lolx.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score

As the saying goes, "birds of the same feather flock together."

Good night Mr Ni. No point wasting my breath too. THanks for the early night.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
To my fellow forumers, I am recently getting busy with my work (yes i got work to do) so I foresee that I won't be able to spend too much time here.

Since my interactions with certain ___ individuals have been getting out of hand, I feel it is timely to make an announcement tmr morning.

To those that love the "entertainment" so far, stay tuned for the year's biggest revelation in "HomeSeekers and HomeMakers" forum at 9:45am 26th July 2019! :s12:

sukidexun

Reaction score
Sibei eng lei all of you. Kpkb till this timing. Took me awhile to read all the posts. Really knn.

After price come out, all post non stop. Siao ah ? Just sit back n chill lo. so who is buying?

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
To my fellow forumers, I am recently getting busy with my work (yes i got work to do) so I foresee that I won't be able to spend too much time here.

Since my interactions with certain ___ individuals have been getting out of hand, I feel it is timely to make an announcement tmr morning.

To those that love the "entertainment" so far, stay tuned for the year's biggest revelation in "HomeSeekers and HomeMakers" forum at 9:45am 26th July 2019! :s12:

Haha. Now u got me very anxious.

I never expect u to make this move. See u tmr 0945hrs.

I be in the wet market though. Cooking a dinner for friends. Not that u care. But just saying incase u wonder.

fotoudavid

Reaction score
Wa... People don't need to sleep?

Any way, no other choices already so means suman can sell. Unless they go for resale. But most like new launch so buyers will find ways and means to generate 5% and 20% for it. Even selling existing hdb they will do it. And stay with parents for say 2 to 3 years. The only problem will be how to get the loan.

sukidexun

Reaction score
Well, like stock ipo, the noisy ones in the forum are always the doomsayers. Kiasi & kiasu.
They make you believe the sale will stall.

The real world is out there.

I dont believe those crap. Talk till cow come home n the property will still continue to BOOM BOOM BOOM. Hopefully, u board the correct ship n pray that it dont sink.

Clazav

Reaction score
Ya lo. Ppl living in hdb also never think about living in private, then dunno why create ec to nudge ppl to go for it. Itchy hand.

Sandwich people mah.
Not everyone is willing to be stuck in HDB flats like some sweet grapes here.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.