New EC at Sumang Walk

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Well, like stock ipo, the noisy ones in the forum are always the doomsayers. Kiasi & kiasu.
They make you believe the sale will stall.

The real world is out there.

Hahah you are right. Do you see me commenting in the stock market forum? The past 2 years were the best time to make piles in the market! Hopefully you are doing well too.

On the other hand, property market is more complex than blindly following trends.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
I dont believe those crap. Talk till cow come home n the property will still continue to BOOM BOOM BOOM. Hopefully, u board the correct ship n pray that it dont sink.

Sorry but cannot help it when seeing such a brainless comment.

These are the sort who will lose big time in the financial / stock markets

Praying in 20 temples will not help you either.

Obviously a very ignorant and super fresh newbie.

sukidexun

Reaction score
Sorry but cannot help it when seeing such a brainless comment.

These are the sort who will lose big time in the financial / stock markets

Praying in 20 temples will not help you either.

Obviously a very ignorant and super fresh newbie.

please stop find me n press the quote button. You can go tell those who bought sentosa cove but in the end they are way more richer than you. You can slowly wait for the market to crash n enter it.

Our govt & your so call friend (dream on) will ensure that it will never happen.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
please stop find me n press the quote button. You can go tell those who bought sentosa cove but in the end they are way more richer than you. You can slowly wait for the market to crash n enter it.

Our govt & your so call friend (dream on) will ensure that it will never happen.

Definitely those who bought sentosa are richer than me. At least I am much closer to smelling it than you are. Continue to work hard, you poor laborer.

You all can continue putting words into my mouth that I want ppty to crash.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
To be fair, it’s just this ec.

Exactly. I do not comment negatively about every single new launch. If fact, I have spoken favorably of garden residence and am a strong advocate of the resale market. Unfortunately, some people only see what they want to. That’s why there are always failures in life and winners like us.

Good to have analytical readers like you here.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
Sandwich with tuna/mayonnaise lor.
Can't be eating those Malaysia made white bread with Yeo's kaya whole life ma. :o

Ya lo. Ppl living in hdb also never think about living in private, then dunno why create ec to nudge ppl to go for it. Itchy hand.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Read the 'experts' comments on 'Heard very few bought........before /after 2018 cooling. :o

Its such a long thread. COuld you give us a brief summary of what the "experts" have said? All I remember was garden residence ended up giving more than 10% off launch price. :) Those early birds caught a decaying worm!

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
yes prices are out... worth or not worth, up to the buyers to decide... later I say worth it, ppl say I hard-sell ...

I don't mind your "hard-selling" as it is not as illogical as other unethical agents. Please proceed. I am sure the other forum users love comments from more bulls. :s13:

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
just some pricing for those who are curious..

3bdrms 840sq ft ( NPS )

stack 53 pool facing
#05- $955,200
#08 - $964,800#12- $976,800

3bdrms Premium 1130sqft
stack 31 pool facing
#05-$1,239,200
#08- $1,248,800
#12- $1,261,600

4bdrms 1367sqft
stack 9 / 12 pool facing
#05- $1,479,200
#08- $1,492,000
#12 - $1,508,800

5bdrms 1432sqft
stack 26 pool facing
#05- $1,519,200
#08- $1,534,400
#12-$1,555,200

each floor up is increment by about $4k.. DPS add another 3%

sukidexun

Reaction score
Definitely those who bought sentosa are richer than me. At least I am much closer to smelling it than you are. Continue to work hard, you poor laborer.

You all can continue putting words into my mouth that I want ppty to crash.

the only fool in sg wants the property to crash. n please dont keep asking for details or explanation?

Find it out yourself since you are so smart. The only clever thing you can do is keep posting n commenting about others english. I stay condo before n u think i am poor? that's why u need to go hougang chalet.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
the only fool in sg wants the property to crash. n please dont keep asking for details or explanation?

Find it out yourself since you are so smart. The only clever thing you can do is keep posting n commenting about others english. I stay condo before n u think i am poor? that's why u need to go hougang chalet.

What details do I keep asking for? Good that you know your english is terrible. So you "stayed before", and are back to where you truly belong. Or who knows, you have been stuck there all along.

Question I posted to merg was done on purpose as I do not want to openly embarrass him.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
What details do I keep asking for? Good that you know your english is terrible. So you "stayed before", and are back to where you truly belong. Or who knows, you have been stuck there all along.

Question I posted to merg was done on purpose as I do not want to openly embarrass him.

Siao eh. Can say the 945 thingy earlier a not.
I need to go and prepare ingredients for my cooking in late afternoon.

I cook for 8pple tonight. So going to be busy today.

Menu:
pork belly braised.
teriyaki beef rice bowl.
Sambal ovenbaked prawns.
fried baby sotongs.
steam fish
Yong tau foo soup

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Siao eh. Can say the 945 thingy earlier a not.
I need to go and prepare ingredients for my cooking in late afternoon.

I cook for 8pple tonight. So going to be busy today.

Menu:
pork belly braised.
teriyaki beef rice bowl.
Sambal ovenbaked prawns.
fried baby sotongs.
steam fish
Yong tau foo soup

What a spread! How nice to have you as my mom (only for the cooking):D.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.