New EC at Sumang Walk

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
To my fellow forumers, I am recently getting busy with my work (yes i got work to do) so I foresee that I won't be able to spend too much time here.

Since my interactions with certain ___ individuals have been getting out of hand, I feel it is timely to make an announcement tmr morning.

To those that love the "entertainment" so far, stay tuned for the year's biggest revelation in "HomeSeekers and HomeMakers" forum at 9:45am 26th July 2019! :s12:

Annetyu Corporation FY2018 Chairman Statement

Its been an eventful and exciting year for the property market and so has it been with my interactions with people from all walks of life here.

My next chapter in life will begin soon and I foresee that I will not be able to spend as much time on this forum anymore and hence this timely announcement.

To keep it short, as Ms Captain Huat said before, we are all keyboard warriors behind the screens and no one knows our true identities...

1. Unlike the granny or elderly person I have been portraying, I am actually a "1998newbie".

2. Unlike the "long-winded" auntie that you all asusme I am, I am actually just a young man.

I will be starting uni studies in 2 weeks time and cannot afford to be distracted by people and comments here. I will still be around but much less regularly.

Hope all of you continue to grow and learn about the property market. Cheers and all the best for the remaining of the second half.
- "Annetyu"

Taniban

Reaction score

Its been an eventful and exciting year for the property market and so has it been with my interactions with people from all walks of life here.

My next chapter in life will begin soon and I foresee that I will not be able to spend as much time on this forum anymore and hence this timely announcement.

To keep it short, as Ms Captain Huat said before, we are all keyboard warriors behind the screens and no one knows our true identities...

1. Unlike the granny or elderly person I have been portraying, I am actually a "1998newbie".

2. Unlike the "long-winded" auntie that you all asusme I am, I am actually just a young man.

I will be starting uni studies in 2 weeks time and cannot afford to be distracted by people and comments here. I will still be around but much less regularly.

Hope all of you continue to grow and learn about the property market. Cheers and all the best for the remaining of the second half.
- "Annetyu"

That's kind of a boring post. It basically just left me thinking in my head "ORH". What will you be studying?

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score

- "Annetyu"

Ur style of language already betray ur age la.

U also waste pple time. Those pple who really believe u is really, haiz nothing to say.

Anyway, i go chop garlics liao.

Shows over liao.

Lolx.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
So what does annetyu mean?

Its a random username with inspiration my parents'. They are totally not in touch with any online forums.

Nonetheless, 90% of the "stories" (property ownership) I tell here are genuine but from the perspective of my dad.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Ur style of language already betray ur age la.

U also waste pple time. Those pple who really believe u is really, haiz nothing to say.

Anyway, i go chop garlics liao.

Shows over liao.

Lolx.

Lol, you seemed to enjoy "playing"along with me. Your good friend was even so imaginative and took the time to write some bed-time stories. :s13: Sorry to spoil your fun.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, you seemed to enjoy "playing"along with me. Your good friend was even so imaginative and took the time to write some bed-time stories. :s13: Sorry to spoil your fun.

Trust me, my bedtime story even it may not applies to u, but probably applies to your dad. A whole family with the same agenda of talking down on property price?
Must really applaud your twist. :D
Anyway all the best in your studies.

Taniban

Reaction score
BBA

(Minimum letter count is annoying)

BBA means studying Business? Undergrad? Good luck with your studies.

Nonetheless, 90% of the "stories" I tell here are genuine but from the perspective of my dad.

I guess when you start a family one day, maybe you will have a different perspective from your dad. I can only speak from my experience but for me what my parents experienced during their time and what I experience now is just completely different.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Trust me, my bedtime story even it may not applies to u, but probably applies to your dad. A whole family with the same agenda of talking down on property price?

My parents are neutral to the property market and are happy for the market to appreciate since my grandparents has a relatively large stake in property and this will be beneficial to their future inheritance (I feel bad talking about this but with someone with so much pride like you, I have to wake you up).

Those 90% true stories I'm referring to are the kovan, landed and SG stories I have been talking about. I have said so many times that you need to brush up on your english. These days the young are getting more high-level.

I have never talked down on property prices but only have been critical of new launch prices. I have to admit that I am a little worried when I wish to purchase my own home 5 years later. I do not want to rely on my parents like you.:s22:

Thank you and good luck to you too Mr Ni.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think that is why he or she must be trying to talk down prices, but if indeed he owns a property at 21yo, it is indeed amazing.

When I was 21yo I had also hoped that the prices of P.C. can stay stagnant or fall prices. But it never did, except pay stagnate haha.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
BBA means studying Business? Undergrad? Good luck with your studies.

I guess when you start a family one day, maybe you will have a different perspective from your dad. I can only speak from my experience but for me what my parents experienced during their time and what I experience now is just completely different.

Yes business undergrad. Thank you very much and same to you.

Indeed, times are different. I do expect to attain a windfall by purchasing property anymore. However, the trend last year do worry me a little. Initially, I budgetted 1.2m for my first home but now looks like I need to increase that. I definitely need to work smart and secure a good job in an investment bank.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
My parents are neutral to the property market and are happy for the market to appreciate since my grandparents has a relatively large stake in property and this will be beneficial to their future inheritance (I feel bad talking about this but with someone with so much pride like you, I have to wake you up).

Those 90% true stories I'm referring to are the kovan, landed and SG stories I have been talking about. I have said so many times that you need to brush up on your english. These days the young are getting more high-level.

I have never talked down on property prices but only have been critical of new launch prices. I have to admit that I am a little worried when I wish to purchase my own home 5 years later. I do not want to rely on my parents like you.:s22:

Thank you and good luck to you too Mr Ni.

To be honest (not trolling), after transferring my fully paid property under my parent’s name in order for me to avoid ABSD, seriously, they are richer than me now.
Nevertheless thanks for your well wishes. :D

Taniban

Reaction score
Yes business undergrad. Thank you very much and same to you.

Indeed, times are different. I do expect to attain a windfall by purchasing property anymore. However, the trend last year do worry me a little. Initially, I budgetted 1.2m for my first home but now looks like I need to increase that. I definitely need to work smart and secure a good job in an investment bank.

And that's the kicker. I can see these crazy prices continuing to increase just basing on fundamentals. Land in Singapore is scarce, government is trying to increase the population. I can see Singapore turning into Hong Kong one day. From this perspective, do you think anyone cares if they bought property at 1,300PSF or another place at 1,000PSF?

In the long run, all home owners are winners.

And no... I'm not an estate agent :D

sukidexun

Reaction score

- "Annetyu"

gong SMLJ? u already one leg in the coffin liao so pls dont waste resources. it doesnt matter u man woman male female shemale ah gua or alien. Nobody gives a **** about u.

You can bully those ppl earlier until some of us appear.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
And that's the kicker. I can see these crazy prices continuing to increase just basing on fundamentals. Land in Singapore is scarce, government is trying to increase the population. I can see Singapore turning into Hong Kong one day. From this perspective, do you think anyone cares if they bought property at 1,300PSF or another place at 1,000PSF?

In the long run, all home owners are winners.

And no... I'm not an estate agent :D

Fortunately, I foresee the next few years to be flat after the surge last year. Hopefully I will beat the next cycle when I graduate.

I have heard the land scarcity argument for a long time. This factor is probably priced into the market long ago. Let me suggest you read up analyses on global population trends.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
gong SMLJ? u already one leg in the coffin liao so pls dont waste resources. it doesnt matter u man woman male female shemale ah gua or alien. Nobody gives a **** about u.

You can bully those ppl earlier until some of us appear.

I am liking your post because I am very happy to have people like you around in the market to ________ .

Everyone has a role to play in singapore's economic progress!

sukidexun

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the young generation like me?

No choice but to live off parents?

Maybe you wont but u going to get into trouble sooner or later with your current attitude. Priest la. Priest la.

Study hard does not mean you would be successful or be rich. If you are smart n buy the wrong property, god knows what happen.

Dont guai lan dont xia lan dont lao lan.

I dont 1 2 to c you like my comment or reply to me anymore!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.