Reaction score
Wah mine ish in too for my SCB and OCBC kard

:o

Posted from PCWX using XT1635-03

Last edited:

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone else experienced problem with SCB Unlimited card today?

Mine and spouse's card got error at MRT gate just now :(

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone else experienced problem with SCB Unlimited card today?

Mine and spouse's card got error at MRT gate just now :(

what kind of problem/error?

mine every now and then got error (card "invalid" or something). then have to tap again. or try another gate. then ok.

:s8:

leroylim

Reaction score
Does the SimplyGo app list transactions only for local debit / credit cards?

I'm using a foreign debit Mastercard and am able to use it for bus and mrt but the SimplyGo app shows no transactions for the card even when registered and added to the list of cards in the app.

cassowary18

Reaction score
Does the SimplyGo app list transactions only for local debit / credit cards?

I'm using a foreign debit Mastercard and am able to use it for bus and mrt but the SimplyGo app shows no transactions for the card even when registered and added to the list of cards in the app.
Foreign cards are OK but don't forget that there's a admin charge for foreign bank cards. So might be more worth it to just use ez link.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Missing entry / exit doesn't mean tailgating. I kena the missing entry in app when there was no one in front of me at all. It resolved in 3 days and charged correctly.

I kena charged missing exit a few times, really wtf. What causes it? I tap correctly leh

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today for some reason my icbc global travel MasterCard stopped working. When I tap at mrt and buses there is an error but no idea what is wrong. The control station also says it is an error and cannot elaborate. But I can still use the card for regular online purchases.

Anyone encounter before?

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today for some reason my icbc global travel MasterCard stopped working. When I tap at mrt and buses there is an error but no idea what is wrong. The control station also says it is an error and cannot elaborate. But I can still use the card for regular online purchases.

Anyone encounter before?
when was your card issuance year and how long have you not used the emv chip for transactions?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got the card last year, i was using it everyday and just used it in the morning on the bus, then when switching to MRT 20 minutes later it failed.

slowchemical

Reaction score
Scb unlimited tap bus Ok, but was denied at mrt gantry. Anyone also encounter today??

Called scb and they told me they never heard of these 1024 thing. Advise me to use contactless for payment first. Then call back if these any issue.

Any number I can call to verify this 1024 thing?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.