[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

Poomer

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all, we have 20+ sg players now, and are now at 2.8bil power, 2nd ranking in power at our own kingdom, 3rd ranking in power of entire kvk, from kingdom 1255 and is currently winning.

Alliance name is SONG, looking at players of 20m power and above. If any sg players interested to join pls feel free to msg me and we can discuss, my in game nick is Samurai MQK

Come join SONG and be part of this family, Song Bo?

pm me, i at 1255 liao.

dun ask me song bo anot.

username: Poomer

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup.. That poor fellow is down to 5Xm power.. At least a 5 figure USD goes down the drain
5 figure usd could mean around 10k. For that kind of power loss is probably closer to lime 30k usd gone lol. Cos just to get T5 alone already needs like 6-8k usd.

TabascoSauce

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone know the passport page required for migration at different power?

22mil cost 6 pages now, damn exp.

Samurai MQK

Reaction score
Rebuilding project for a King worth fighting for

Hi Mates
Looking to recruit for alliance ‘HLU’, Kingdom 1129, currently undergoing a rebuilding plan of ensuring we go in to win the next KVK match. We fight for King Jgnernaut and K1129, where there is unity and peace in the kingdom. How often do you see a King/whale fighting at the frontline for his Kingdom, and respects everyone regardless of who/where/what you are? If this is a King you wish to work with, hit me up with a message. Cheers!

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Mates
Looking to recruit for alliance ‘HLU’, Kingdom 1129, currently undergoing a rebuilding plan of ensuring we go in to win the next KVK match. We fight for King Jgnernaut and K1129, where there is unity and peace in the kingdom. How often do you see a King/whale fighting at the frontline for his Kingdom, and respects everyone regardless of who/where/what you are? If this is a King you wish to work with, hit me up with a message. Cheers!

You migrated from 1255 to 1129?

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Mates

So u migrated?

Samurai MQK

Reaction score
You migrated from 1255 to 1129?
hi bro, yes my main migrated to help build up this kingdom with a few sg players in here too, but my alternate account still stayed in 1255 la lol... but my focus now is 1129, because I respect the king here and want to help him :)

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
anyone know the passport page required for migration at different power?

22mil cost 6 pages now, damn exp.

There's a way to go ard this, but is taxing on yr resource! (& troops ?)

That is to lower your power. I went from 39m to 30mil after fighting like crazy & got dump twice by clans for anyhow attack. (Kills now at 20mil )

Plan to go 20mil power so maybe just need 5 pages (now got 4 )

Frankly i think recruiters shld go for those with high kills. We hv lotsa farmers @CH24 with 20mil power but 1mil or less kills !!

coldish

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lucky u sell...

quite a few k20 whales kena zeroed.

the rest all run away liao. k20 is now a dead kingdom.

Ya coz alot of ** langs n noobs there.
Angmoh dunno how to play one la.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's a way to go ard this, but is taxing on yr resource! (& troops ?)

That is to lower your power. I went from 39m to 30mil after fighting like crazy & got dump twice by clans for anyhow attack. (Kills now at 20mil )

Plan to go 20mil power so maybe just need 5 pages (now got 4 )

Frankly i think recruiters shld go for those with high kills. We hv lotsa farmers @CH24 with 20mil power but 1mil or less kills !!
That's the most ridiculous sh*t I've ever heard. Are you telling me that at 20m building and technology power, you had 4.75m T4 troops (to get your 39m power)?

And if yes, 39m to 20m power, you really gonna kill off those 4.75 million T4 troops just to migrate? Do you even know how much speedups u need to spam to get back that troops?

Last edited:

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
That's the most ridiculous sh*t I've ever heard. Are you telling me that at 20m building and technology power, you had 4.75m T4 troops (to get your 39m power)?

And if yes, 39m to 20m power, you really gonna kill off those 4.75 million T4 troops just to migrate? Do you even know how much speedups u need to spam to get back that troops?

Relax.... one post and you can tell is a newbie already... :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.