SCB Journey Card (former known as SCB Metal X-Card)

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
applied with 2.8k salary. instantly approved...

this card has shitty applepay daily limit of 500... zzz

rotatingfan

Reaction score
The team behind this card should be fired. Except for the packaging, everything about it is both a mess and a joke.

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The team behind this card should be fired. Except for the packaging, everything about it is both a mess and a joke.

well, they did successfully created publicity with people discussing the 100k miles, so it is still a good publicity. ;)

zumaba

Reaction score
When applying, it onlys shows the gift of 30K miles for the annual fees, not the bonus miles for spending on $6k.

Is this the case?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The card is a pump and dump card. So probably their retention dept going to get very bad reviews and appraisals.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can apply for this card but don’t activate it? Lol

And only activate it until I have $6000 to spend?

ceciltan

Reaction score
I believe I din ask correctly. Does paying the annual fee give me the 30k airmiles yearly?

tamago_

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes as sign up gift, not sure about 2nd year onwards

momochan

Reaction score
just wondering if you will still receive the physical card if u opt for the digital one?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.