Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Reaction score
mi9t global version google pay with uob credit card successfully added
but keep failing when trying to pay at ntuc? nfc on and even unlocked phone.
default payment app set to google pay also.

any ideas or special steps i need to do?

qubec2

Master Member
Reaction score
4AS0jc7

Any bros got issue with installing GCam on their k20?

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mi9t global version google pay with uob credit card successfully added
but keep failing when trying to pay at ntuc? nfc on and even unlocked phone.
default payment app set to google pay also.

any ideas or special steps i need to do?

Change the NFC setting to hce wallet and tap and pay option from mi wallet to Google pay

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between a China set and a global set? Have been contemplating whether or not to buy online or wait for the phone to be available at Mi stores here. Is it safe to use a China set?

Mr_woW5

Reaction score
No issue but currently even latest version one still got bugs.. So I uninstall

are u using the version from xda? hmm i havent face any issues yet but maybe i havent used it extensively.

for the default cam app, mine sometimes hang on startup and i have to reset it. Not sure if you guys face the same bug

Mr_woW5

Reaction score
What is the difference between a China set and a global set? Have been contemplating whether or not to buy online or wait for the phone to be available at Mi stores here. Is it safe to use a China set?

really depends on you. if you don't want to go through the trouble of flashing and stuff, get the Mi9t? a china set doesn't comes with google play so you have to flash it or find a workaround to install it.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
So far so good for Mi9T only thing is sometimes when you have to many things kept in the background and you have a few apps simultaneously send data on WiFi (5G) es. My YouTube app will get soft hang as in the app is still working but the data kept having connecting circle

Happened on multiple times and once either restart the YouTube app or clear all apps then restart YouTube app then is ok

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really depends on you. if you don't want to go through the trouble of flashing and stuff, get the Mi9t? a china set doesn't comes with google play so you have to flash it or find a workaround to install it.

That means the only difference is just without the google play store? Any other things?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are u using the version from xda? hmm i havent face any issues yet but maybe i havent used it extensively.

for the default cam app, mine sometimes hang on startup and i have to reset it. Not sure if you guys face the same bug

Yes.. If u go xda forum see.. It still have bugs.. Not totally workable for slow Mo etc.. Plus I try night sight yes image is cleaner but something got weird green tiint

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.